Classic Subaru

(5.0) 64 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Dealership stands head and shoulders above peers

I had the luxury of shopping Subaru dealerships in a number of areas to seek the best deal and experience (due to multiple business trips that had me ...all over the East Coast and Midwest). Not only did Eric and his team deliver a great (the best in fact) price on the EXACT vehicle I wanted, the did it with no pressure or uncomfortable tactics. His staff (I worked with John Rigg) is excellent and I recommend this dealership to anyone in the Atlanta area and beyond. His was not the closest dealership to my house by a longshot, but it was well worth the effort.

We appreciate your business and the great review! I'm glad you had a great experience with John. If you ever need anything please let us know! Thanks!... Eric Fritsch, Subaru Manager, 770-394-9100 ericf@classicatlanta.com

• Crosstrek purchase

Big thanks to Robert Hynson for helping me get the car with the specific features I wanted and not just the car that was on the lot. Robert made gre...at recommendations and helped me order the car. He made sure I was informed of progress during the ordering process and once the car was delivered he made the final purchase process easy.

• Best Sales Team at Best Dealer...

It all started with the best driving demo of the day... after looking at several cars from competitive dealerships: Robert Hynson made driving the Su...baru Forester come alive with excitement and comfort... so I bought my first Subaru that day... two years later, I got a Forester fully loaded, and a year later I bought my third in a new now-favorite color... and when a wedding ring got lodged beneath the back seat, it was Mark, in the service department, who went to great links to find it with no charge to me... these guys are the best... !!! And Eric, the sales manager, enables the team to provide a straight-forward customer based approach to it all... a really professional team... !!! And my good friend bought a new Forester because of me...

• Great Experience

Most painless car purchase ever. Robert is a great salesperson. Love the Subarua

• Classic Subaru

I'm very thorough when it comes to purchasing a car at a dealership. Frankly I'm probably a pain to work with because I don't settle for just the aver...age kbb price. I worked with Robert H, Mike Q, Liam B, and Eric the GM. They all went above and beyond to help me get a price that I was comfortable with on my BRZ. Even after they I had bought the car, I received phone calls from Robert and Eric making sure I was enjoying the car. I'm thankful I could go to a dealership and have an amazing experience. My deal hit hiccups several times and Liam made sure I wouldn't have to pay anymore than what was on the offer I wanted. Thanks for a great experience and I recommend anyone to work with these great employees.

• WRX purchase

Purchased a new WRX at Classic Subaru this week. Excellent experience. Sales and management staff very friendly, attentive, no pressure. Very knowledg...eable on their product line. Very patient. Took plenty of time to discuss all the features of the new vehicle and the warranty.

• classic subaru

great dealership! very helpful very knowledgeable answered all our questions

• Most Professional Car Dealership

This is the 3rd Subaru we have purchased from Classic. Each time the process has been extremely pleasant. No pressure. No hype. They worked with my ...family to find the car we wanted at a good price. We have recommended Classic to 3 friends and each purchased their cars from Classic.

• Awesome Experience!

I bought a 2017 Outback from Robert Hynson and never had a better experience buying a car. No hassles, got everything I wanted, no complaints whatsoev...er. 5 stars on all! - Zach A.

Thank you for sharing your Subaru car buying experience, Zach. We are delighted to have provided you with everything you wanted and were able to provi...de you the best car sales experience possible. Thank you again for you kind words, and welcome to the Classic Subaru family! Brian Long- General Manager- blong@classicatlanta.com Please "LIKE" us on Facebook and "FOLLOW" us on Instagram!

• Great experience

Mike was a great person to work with - very responsive without any pressure.

Thank you for sharing your review! Mike is a great part of our Subaru team here at Classic and I am happy to hear that he was great to work with and d...id not pressure you! Thanks again! Brian Long-General Manager- blong@classicatlanta.com Please "LIKE" us on Facebook and "FOLLOW" us on Instagram!

Classic Subaru