MC Euro, llc

4.4 out of 5 (4.4) 51 reviews

• March 10, 2017

The staff was amazing with great customer service. Walked us through the process no hassle. Brought an Audi TT, clean, low miles for my wife and wil...l be going back to buy another car within a couple of months for my son. If you are looking for a used car this is the place to go and the people to deal with. Can't sing their praises enough!

June 12, 2018

I had bought 2 cars from mceuro I had no problems with the cars I bought from them. Well the first car I bought someone hit me and the insurance compa...ny considered it s total loss. Well then later on down the road I saved up enough money to purchase a 2nd car from them I had only had it for a few months and a drunk drive hits me. Now I have to save up for a third car which I will be purchasing from mceuro. OMG f*** my life.

May 9, 2018

Bought a Subaru outback from this dealer, which seemed to run fine at the time of purchase. Took it to my mechanic when I got home, and the first thin...g he said after the inspection is I hope you have a warranty (of course not). There was $8000 worth of repairs necessary on the vehicle. So be very careful what you by there, and take it to a mechanic for an inspection BEFORE you buy here.

April 17, 2018

I had a very good experience with this dealership! I found a 2007 Toyota 4Runner on a Craigslist add and knew virtually nothing about it other that wh...at the pictures had shown and the mileage, as well as one owner. I contacted the dealership and asked if they could deliver to the barge for me, because I did not live in the Washington-Tacoma area. The manager, Garrett, was very helpful in this whole process. He went out of his way to do this, out of his own time. From my payment to his delivery to the barge for me (which was way more than I could ever be grateful for) was done in such a timely manner that I am more than satisfied with this dealership and my overall purchase. The vehicle is in nearly mint condition, with a few light scratches and scuffs on the exterior. The interior is in immaculate condition, no stains or tears in the seating. Having not personally met the staff or visiting the facility, I am still very happy to have went through MC Euro for the purchase of my vehicle. Thank you to Garrett and staff for everything! It is truly appreciated!

October 11, 2017

I would like to be clear, I did not purchase a vehicle here. BUT! I did try to surprise my wife with a car. I went into just take a peak and Gerret ...made sure to introduce himself. After that he took me around to see a couple of cars. I pointed out a Honda Pilot that had just gotten to this dealer and he gave me the opportunity to drive it around. Throughout the experience he was nothing less then an amazing professional. He was very informative of the vehicle and was like no other car salesman I have ever come across. Great personality and professionalism. To make story short, I ended up discussing thing over with my wife, which she unfortunately for her did not want to buy the car. The amazing thing is that Gerret was so understanding and did not pressured me into anything. Do you understand that? after he had put his time to help me out, he didn't make any uncomfortable comments or try to push me into buying the car. His character just amazed me, and I just want to say thanks to him and the MC Euro. I'll end with this, if you want a stress free environment while purchasing a car, along with great service, this is the place. Thank you for reading- Fredy-

August 21, 2017

Great experience! Staff was helpful and friendly. I had spent an entire day at multiple lots looking and stopped at MC Euro last.... I really wish I... would have done it first! I found the car I wanted and was impressed with the friendliness of the staff there. I guess this also gave me some perceptive as to the many different business 'styles' out there. There was no pressure, all our questions were answered and we never felt like we were asking dumb, or too many questions. I really did appreciate the patience show as I spent time with the car and looked at everything... and I do mean everything, lol. I was replacing a beater and the last thing I needed was another one. The car was in great shape and I did end up buying. I bought a 2011 Mazda 6i at a fair price and would recommend them to others. great car shopping experience! Thanks Garret!

July 8, 2017

Great experience! I recommend Garret. This deal was honest and straight forward. I will be back to browse their quality vehicles . Mike's classic a...uto "collection " is cool too!

May 16, 2017

We bought our 2 nd car from MC EURO and we are very pleased and love it. Thank you so much for your help.

May 4, 2017

I bought a 2008 Jeep Patriot 3 days ago from MC Euro. The staff was very friendly, and the Jeep was in good condition for the year. What I didn't rea...lize at the time was that there were MAJOR leaks in the sunroof that have caused some rust damage and water stains on the headliner. Furthermore, the flooring is damp, and I am worried that I'll eventually have electrical issues because of this. I wish I would've realized this before I bought this vehicle, but I only found out when it rained the day after I bought it. Rain was POURING out of the front/center dome lights, and leaking down both left and right A pillars. I basically bought a lemon that will need some serious repairs in the near future. I am completely unsatisfied with my purchase, and will not be doing business with MC Euro ever again.

February 21, 2017

Was test driving several cars on Friday and after a full day of no good cars and not so friendly customer service we came across MC Euro. Test drove a... and purchased car on the spot. they recommend us a credit union that gave us better interest rates and were friendly, helpful, and had a good inventory of cars as well as knowledge of them. Next time we are buying we will definitely be going here first.