Bennett INFINITI of Allentown

34 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 27, 2018

Purchased a used 2014 Infinity from Brian, he made this process very easy and was able to address all my questions and concerns. Will definitely go back... when looking to trade in for newer model

February 12, 2018

My wife and I shopped for a Mercedes Benz S550 online and found the perfect one at Bennett Infinite of Allentown. Made the phone call to the dealership... and was connected to CJ Dudinyak. He answered all our questions about the car, took a deposit over the phone, then took pictures of the car from front to back the next day and text them to assure us of how pristine the car was was. We flew to Pennsylvania 3 days later to purchase the car with no problems. Easiest transaction ever.

February 8, 2018

Great experience. Sales person, Kevin was awesome - he treated me with respect and listened to my needs. Something that other dealerships did not offer!... I love my new Infiniti QX60!

September 6, 2017

This is not my first car from Bennett Infiniti and it won't be my last. My salesperson, Nabil, was informative and patient, and I never once felt pushed... or rushed into anything. Infinitis are made to last and this being my personal 3rd (not including the 2 that my husband has owned), I was happy the second I drove off the lot. Thank you, Bennett Infiniti and thank you Nabil for making car buying painless and easy!

June 19, 2017

Bought a used Infinity through Cars.com web search. Made apt to come to dealership 2 hours away after speaking with Internet Sales Person, was then contacted... and shuffled around to 3 people to handle a cash only buying process. Nice facility, nice sales guy that admitted WE just landed on his desk that morning? Great car, was told no second key, but they were trying to find it? Then driving home realized no Owners Manual? Contacted Dealership, assured it would be Fedex'd to us, 2 weeks still no second key or Owners manual. Nothing more frustrating than you as the buyer being the most prepared part of the car buying process. Not a great experience.. but love the car!

May 30, 2017

I recently purchased a used 2015 Jeep Compass from Bennett Infiniti. While the vehicle had only 12,000 miles at time of purchase I was not certain of... the brakes. A month and a half later the air conditioning and defroster have failed, leaking water into the car and simply not working. My sales person has dropped the ball as it was been two weeks and still nothing, no appointment, did not return telephone calls. I am told the brakes and rotors may need replacing on my "certified" used car. Still no response from Bennett.

May 9, 2017

I just want to take the time to say Thank you to you Tracey, Joe, and C.J for your awesome service. I ask you found and it was like magic, as I drove away... in my new 2015 Equinox. The quality of customer service was above and beyond. I truly would recommend Bennett to friends, and family. I even received a follow-up call from C.J. to ask if I was satisfied. I must also say this vehicle may be used, but it was well kept and it is new to me. Just awesome Thank you Del Parrish, A Happy Customer

May 2, 2017

Three different CPO vehicles all with decent amount of body and paint damage.

April 20, 2017

I had a very positive experience with Bennett Infiniti. My salesman,Patrick, was very knowledgeable and extremely helpful putting together the packages... I wanted on the q60. No pressure to purchase which was very refreshing. He took the time to explain all the features of the car before I left the dealership with my new car. Everyone I came in contact with was very friendly and professional.

April 20, 2017

Great buying experience. There were no pressure salesmen.I had an excellent salesman names Chase.Please see him if you are in the market for a new or used... car.