New 888-579-4564 Dealer Website
Used 888-590-3782 Email Dealer
Service 866-872-8524

Average based on 396 reviews
  • Excellent service

Excellent service! I have never experienced dealer service as good as this. They appear more interested in the customer. I recommend them very highly.

• Service Review

Jerry runs an excellent service dept. !!! We are always greeted with a cheery welcome , by a very professional and knowledgeable staff, and expedient service!! TYSM

• Paul Miller Subaru

Have purchased 2 vehicles in past 12 months from Paul Miller Subaru. Have referred friends and family..7 satisfied customers. Jim Scott Sr, an Jr are honest, dependable, reliable,friendly and a pleasure to deal with, despite no breaks in established prices. Best automobile shopping experience in fifty plus years. Service department, also excellent. No reservations in recommending them to anyone.

• Susan Buteau

The customer service reps are always pleasant and helpful. Will continue to bring my car there for as long as I own it. Sue

• Service to my car was FABULOUS!

The service department always makes every effort to make you comfortable while providing reliable service on your vehicle. They are respectful of your time and keep you informed throughout your visit. Always satisfied.

• Purchase of 2017 Subaru Outback

The salesman and all personnel we dealt with in the buying process were helpful, courteous and professional. Communication was excellent. It was the best experience I have had buying a car.

• New Subaru

Salesman was knowledgeable, patient and informative. We enjoyed working with him.

• Good Job.

Very smooth and almost entirely effortless procedure from start to finish in conjunction to the great job rendered.

• Nice experience

Nice experience, good service and friendly environment. Since buying process with Miguel, Subaru surprise us.

• recall/repair

I was very pleased with my repair and recall, both Vanessa and Jerry were very professional. I received my car in great condition after the recall and repair. The car runs better now than when I purchased it. Thank You to your service department and staff.