Chris Leith Kia

Call This Dealer

New

Peter Hershaft
    April 10, 2018

Peter is great, he was patient, and understanding. I had no solid idea which car i wanted since this is the first car i purchased in years. Missed ...one I was interested in by a day. And the other was at another location and not lot ready yet. We kept in touch by text/email. On a rainy Saturday evening we finally got together in person and sealed the deal . Great personality and extremely helpful. Recommended a friend already! Pete is the best!

Peter Hershaft
    March 20, 2018

Peter was very helpful helping us decide on the vehicle we wanted. He was very professional and answered all our questions and explained everything ...about the vehicle . We were introduced to Chris Leith and he was very friendly and gave us a great deal. We thank him and Peter for their help. All employees that we talked with were friendly and very professional. Thanks for everything.

Very nice leasing experience
    February 27, 2018

Zac was great. No pressure. The entire team was relaxed and easy to work with. Would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a great car lea...sing experience.

Great Customer Service!
    February 11, 2018

Had such a great experience at Chris Leith Kia in Wake, Forest. Jaquan is awesome! His cool, chill nature just makes you feel at ease and confident wi...th your purchase. Jaquan is thorough and provides such great customer service. We’re so happy we got to work with Jaquan. The Team is also very welcoming. Thank you!! We love our Kia Sedona! We will definitely refer our friends.

Desiree
    February 2, 2018

I always have a great experience when I take my car for service, the staff is always polite and friendly. I never wait long even if I call last minut...e. The people here have redeemed themselves in my eyes. My car buying experience didn’t go so well, I went to another dealership to purchase, because of a dumb salesman, but I will purchase there now just becd

Review for sales rep. Angie/ Chris Leith Kia
    January 29, 2018

Angie was very helpful to me and my family in our car buying process. She was very knowledgeable and easy to work with.Prior to my oming into the deal...ership, Angie was very persistent and she kept me well informed about specials and deals that the dealership had to offer. I highly recommend her to anyone who's looking to purchase a new vehicle.

Amazing just Amazing!
    January 21, 2018

This was my first car experience, im a new driver. I've heard horrible stories of the car process and how long it takes and how many papers you have t...o sign, but honesty Author Fletcher made that whole process easy and fast. Not only that the customer service was amazing and he was very knowledgeable about my Kia Soul. Over all I am very pleased and recommend you at least pay them a visit.

Very pleased!
    October 5, 2017

My recent experience with buying a 2018 Sorento from Chris Leith Kia was outstanding! Our salesperson, Rick Allen, called to confirm our appointment ...to look at cars and was ready for us when we arrived. We had all the time we needed to look at the car's many features, and Rick made sure all our questions were answered. My husband and I both test-drove the vehicle and again, Rick answered our questions as we tried out the many new (to us) electronic features. From beginning to end, the transaction was pleasant and Rick was up-front about our model choices, the cost/feature differences, etc. There was no pressure whatsoever. When Rick toured us around the dealership, we were warmly greeted by the employees in the other departments and made to feel like our business mattered. Now that we have our wonderful new car, Rick has stayed in touch to make sure everything is just right and to reassure us that he's available to help, even after the sale. We couldn't be happier!

Awesome experience
    October 1, 2017

Awesome sales staff and knowledgeable in the vehicle they are representing. A truly non pressured experience with easy access to the general managers... if you have a question about the deal and process. They are not locked behind a glass partition like the are untouchable or to good to talk to you until you buy a car. Overall a great purchasing experience.

Absolutely wonderful!
    September 8, 2017

The experience here was fantastic: Informative, no hustle, no pressure. The sales team is the reason I purchased from Chris Leith Kia. After 9 months ...of patiently working with me and waiting on me, Gary and the team can now add me to their family of very happy Kia owners. They worked with me on every aspect and were simply the best!

Chris Leith Kia