Bob Moore INFINITI

96 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 8, 2019

There are a lot of folks who equate buying a vehicle on a par with going to the dentist. However, the sales and finance staff made it a relatively painless... experience. Everyone was very easy to deal with.

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Bob Moore... INFINITI

December 17, 2018

Mr,. Johnson was very professional, kind and knew what the vehicle did and did not do. He made sure we got what we needed in this vehicle. We would... recommend him and this dealership. Thank You Very Much

Thanks for the positive feedback and recommendation! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

• September 18, 2016

Ryan Bartholomew is a great sales consultant. More than that, he is a great guy. I thoroughly enjoyed the purchase experience at Bob Moore. Chris Higgins... the Sales Manager was also a pleasure to work with. Sami Nelson the Finance Consultant was great as well. Rick the new car delivery guy was awesome too. I have yet to use the service department yet, but I'm sure when I do they will be great as well.

Victor, we're glad to hear this! Come back and see us soon!

November 13, 2018

Grayson was our salesman and he was very attentive and made sure we got the price we wanted. Phillip was the sales manager that worked our deal. I never... felt pressured by either of them and I love my car!!!

Mandie, we're happy you found Grayson and Phillip to be so supportive during your experience here at Bob Moore INFINITI! If you ever need anythin...g else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

June 18, 2018

Tom Brousseau and finance manager James screwed me over by teling me not to treat my car and stop making payments and we will get you in a good car deal.... Made me wait whole day on friday then lying by saying will happen monday and i had a deal somewhere else. Car sales guy said will be giving me a call Monday at 9am and 9 :30 i was gibing a call due to noone called. He answered said will be giving me a call here shortly and two hours later i still calling them with no answer which i had to call main line and i knew what im going to hear bank did not approve it and i was being pushing to wait and wait and make it sounds so simple and eady when i know i have a credit problem and was honest about it, but as always the nasty job of sugarcoating deal then when there is no deal they dont even bother to txt or call to let you know. They just ignore you as you don’t exist. Very bad experience at this dealer.

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave us your honest feedback. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will use your comments to refine ...our efforts to ensure this issue does not happen again.

November 19, 2017

Salesman Isaiah was a nice, respectful young man who did everything right. Sales manager experience was not so pleasant. He said all the right things to... get me to start negotiating then didn’t come close to living up to his promises. He didn’t seem to like dealing with someone who had done their homework. We we reached an impasse he walked out and threw my offer in the trash. Low class move that will keep me from going back.

November 8, 2017

They didn't call me back nothing no service on trying to buy a used vehicle at all

Ryan, thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We regret that you had a negative experience, and will use this as an opportunity to improv...e. Please reach out to us at (405) 237-5483 so we may assist you in moving forward.

September 29, 2017

I dealt with Tommy Freeman in service. He took excellent care of me from beginning to end. I was very pleased with the repairs and service. I have leased... 3 cars from Bob Moore and been very happy. It is my personal opinion that a company is only as good as it's service!

Terri, thank you so much for the positive review! We'll be sure to pass your comments on to Tommy! Please let us know if there is anything else we can... do for you; we are more than happy to help!

August 28, 2017

I packed up the family and drove 4 hours after numerous communications discussing my potential purchase. Each team member, from management to sales and... finance, all provided great customer service and in a very timely manner. Upon my arrival, our sales representative, Trey Roberts, had the vehicle all ready for us. He was well versed with this vehicle's attributes, even though it was not what they typically sell. It was nice to find a sales team that understands their customer's needs and they rolled out the red to my family to make this a very pleasant experience . Thanks Bob Moore team!

Hi Brandon, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at INFINITI. We're happy we could meet your expectations!

June 29, 2017

We went back and forth some on the specifics, but in the end Bob Moore Infiniti really came through for us. They worked hard to gives us competitive financing... and we got a fair deal. Thank you, Corey Rucker and Bob Moore for your customer service.

Thank you for the great review!