Ron Carter Hyundai

7243 reviews

7243 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Ron Carter Hyundai from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

November 16, 2020

Mo Shurafa is an excellent dealer, with superb costumer service, pricing, communication, friendliness and has a hight quality work experience. Would defiantly... come back and recommend people to him.

October 19, 2020

The most dishonest dealership I’ve ever dealt with. I live 2 hours from the dealership so I got everything worked out over the phone and through email... prior to driving there. After arrival, they explained my new car was now a fleet vehicle (stains all over the interior). The agreed upon price increased by $2000. They forced an additional “paint and fabric protection warranty” for another $3000, which they said they could not remove. All of this was discussed prior and they agreed that this would not happen after I arrived. I was apprehensive about going there after I read other reviews about Ron Carter. My instincts were right but unfortunately I still gave it a try. Obviously I walked out.

October 19, 2020

The most dishonest dealership I've ever dealt with. I live 2 hours from the dealership so I got everything worked out over the phone and through email... prior to driving there. After arrival, they explained my new car was now a fleet vehicle (stains all over the interior). The agreed upon price increased by $2000. They forced an additional "paint and fabric protection warranty" for another $3000, which they said they could not remove. All of this was discussed prior and they agreed that this would not happen after I arrived. I was apprehensive about going there after I read other reviews about Ron Carter. My instincts were right but unfortunately I still gave it a try. Obviously I walked out.

Paul Hewitt

Randol Manjarrez

October 10, 2020

Just like the other 1-star reviews...shad tactics, unfair pricing, pushy, didn't honor online offers, poor trade-in value. This was the worst car-buying... experience I have ever had!

David Wishart

(5.0) 96 reviews

October 6, 2020

I could not be happier with this dealership and their staff. Moe helped us find a perfect vehicle. The finance department helped us a lot too and Dee Dee... (a manager at Ron Carter) assured I had the best experience. I chose Hyundai because of their safety ratings after being in a terrible accident. Little did I know, I was going to be getting so much more when I drove up to Ron Carter Clear Lake. Thank you Ron Carter and THANK YOU MOE! I'll never go to another dealership again. Go see Moe, you won't regret it!

September 29, 2020

Adrian Chapa is awesome. He scheduled my Hyundai quickly for the replacement of the window regulator that failed. While there, they replaced belts per... the maintenance schedule and all was done the same day.

September 29, 2020

September 26, 2020

Applied to purchase a used car listed for $9998. When I got there I was told the car is in service. Today's price $11700?

Paul Jones

Finance

September 19, 2020

MO was very nice. Accomidating without all the pressure one usually finds at a car dealership. Which was very important to my husband and I

September 13, 2020

Total BS artist. Tell you that you are all approved. When you ask for details they tell you that you have to come in. when you go in then they say well... you can't get that car but we can sell you something else that you don't want. Complete liars to get you. Tell you what you want to hear to get you in. The person you talk to on the phone is not the person you deal with when you get there. They pawn you off to another sales person.

zzAlexis zzCamarillo