Courvelle Toyota

Friday 7:30am–5:30pm 7:30am–6:00pm
Saturday 7:30am–12:00pm 7:30am–3:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(337) 948-8255 (337) 948-8255

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Amazing Car Buying Experience

I ordered a 2013 ultramrine Scion FR-S on a saturday and Mrs. Rebecca had one delivered from the factory in about 3 days. Scion doesnt haggle or negotiate so I cannot comment on that but the buying process was quick and easy. If you decide you want a toyota or scion I would MOST definitely recommend seeing Mrs. Rebecca at Courvelle Toyota. In one sentence... It was awesome small town service at a big city larger dealership. I will be buying from there for a long time

Dealer response

We greatly appreciate your business and the feed back as well. If something comes up, please let us know. Congrats again.

Treated like family.

Courvelle Toyota is a smaller family owned dealership and it shows. We were greeted as soon as we stepped onto the lot. Cindy the salesperson was great and Clinton the finance manager was so easy to work with. I was not sure of the exterior color - Cindy showed me the Pyrite Mica and the other two colors I was considering were out. She knew I would love that color and she was right. Such an easy SUV shopping experience.

Great Experience

Bought a 2008 Kia Optima from Courvelle Toyota, and received excellent customer service. The deal was made over the internet and when we arrived at the dealership the car was spotless and everyone welcomed us as though we were buying a fleet of Toyotas. This dealership is almost 150 miles away from my home, but was well worth the drive.

Dealer response

Sorry we haven't responded sooner. We appreciate your business. Hope everything is still going well.