Mac Haik Ford Desoto

(4.8) 260 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• I did indeed get that "Great Mac Haik feeling"
    March 15, 2015

I appreciate Mac Haik Ford for give me the absolute best price for my Taurus..From the moment I walk in, I felt welcome.. I had previous walked out of... two other dealerships because they had add-ons and addendums prices added to the purchase price.. My salesman, Mr. Fair was straight and upfront about his bottom line number. At my advanced age, I dont have time to waste. Mac Haik Ford's process is quick and simple. I enjoyed my buying experience, and highly recommended them as well. If you are in the market looking for a new or used vehicle, I strongly suggest trying Mac Haik Ford in Desoto first. When you get there ask for Mr. Fair, tell him Billy sent ya!!!

• Oil change and battery service
    February 13, 2018

The tichnion notified me that my battery was corroded very badly so I let them clean my battery post and I'm glad that I did because they were hard to... get off. Although I believe he could have clean them a little better but I'm satisfied

• Customer
    February 9, 2018

Great service . They were a little slow but I'm happy they took their time working on my car.

• Great Service
    February 8, 2018

Everyone was friendly and helpful. I will keep coming for maintenance on my F250. Thanks!

Johnny, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could service your F-250! At Mac Haik Ford, we value our customers and we look forwa...rd to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

• Excellent
    February 2, 2018

They were all very professional and extremely helpful. I am a very pleased customer.

Lionel, thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be ...more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• great deal
    February 1, 2018

great deal great service will always buy at this dealership.

Jimmy, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Love My Ford Explorer
    January 29, 2018

My experience with MacHaik was exceptional. The service guy was friendly and quickly attentive to my needs. He ensured that I understood what was prov...ided with my oil change before having paperwork signed.

Toni, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! If you have any additional needs or questions, we... will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• 2012 Ford Explorer
    January 27, 2018

Oscar (our service advisor) was wonderful. He kept us informed of the work on our Explorer and also apologized for the delay in getting to our vehicl...e.

Michelle, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

• Good and fast
    January 23, 2018

Quick and good service. The customer service rep even got me an extra discount.

• Oil Change
    January 23, 2018

Excellent customer service and length of time in service department was minimal

Mac Haik Ford Desoto