New 877-460-2660 Dealer Website
Used 866-973-6537 Email Dealer
Service 866-953-2425

• I did indeed get that "Great Mac Haik feeling"

I appreciate Mac Haik Ford for give me the absolute best price for my Taurus..From the moment I walk in, I felt welcome.. I had previous walked out of two other dealerships because they had add-ons and addendums prices added to the purchase price.. My salesman, Mr. Fair was straight and upfront about his bottom line number. At my advanced age, I dont have time to waste. Mac Haik Ford's process is quick and simple. I enjoyed my buying experience, and highly recommended them as well. If you are in the market looking for a new or used vehicle, I strongly suggest trying Mac Haik Ford in Desoto first. When you get there ask for Mr. Fair, tell him Billy sent ya!!!

• Great

Would recommend this to anyone who is 3rd and 9th and the only thing

Would recommend this to anyone who is 3rd and 9th and the only thing

Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests, Lee! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• Rough start but good ending

Thanks, Jeremy! We try to provide all of our guests with a great atmosphere and world-class service that you can trust.

I had a rough start with them trying to purchase a new car. But the sales manager Jay stepped in and made things right. My salesman Nick was very helpful and was a pleasure to work with. They made it painless in the Finance office. Price was by far the best around

• Brake Job

Jeff Cornell and Greg Tedesco are always a familiar face and some of the best folks in the business. I also enjoyed working with Dan Hughes.

• STAY AWAY!!!

Very poor customer service, tried to trade and buy a new car. They did not want to work with me over the phone. Was a 2 hour trip. Had to call a manager to get anywhere and that didnt even work. Was told I would be called back by the manager himself. They didnt want to give me anything close to my trade value and would not call me back to tell me. Only a text from the salesman. This is the 2nd time I have tried to buy something from them. Never again Ill pay more $$ for better customer service. Stay Awa

• My Ford F-150 Service Repair

My service adviser Nathan Scott, was very professional, friendly, and super efficient. EXCELLENT JOB NATHAN!

• Service Dept is Ok..Expect to wait!

I've been to several dealerships over the years for my vehicles service needs. Based on my experience in your Tire and Oil change center I feel as though you need a more streamlined process to prevent long wait times when vehicles are already completed and are ready to be picked up. Also based on what I saw there needs to be better training of staff.

• Car repair

What started out as a bad experience ended with great customer service.

What started out as a bad experience ended with great customer service.

• Job well done!

When I took my vehicle in for a diagnosis, I was treated with professionalism and respect by all the staff. Oscar Sanchez made everything clear, guided me along the way with ease , offered options , and solutions.

• Excellent

The service manager - Mr. Dan Hughson was very helpful and courteous and took care of my car.