Phil Long Ford Lincoln - Motor City

4.5
931 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Phil Long Ford Lincoln - Motor City from DealerRater.com
  • Knowledgeable salesmen

Great! Product knowledge is key and we train every day!

My decision to purchase a new vehicle was a decision that I had been mulling about for a while and when I went to the dealership they were very knowledgeable about the vehicle I was looking for. The salesman was extremely helpful in me making my decision.

Great! Product knowledge is key and we train every day!

• Meeting the criteria of the Individual
    April 9, 2017

I have to hand it to Chris Frencl who did not let me down when I chose something that did not meet my personality... He helped me through picking out what was right for me, helped me through the computer diagnostics...Had a smile, and assurance while I was going through the numbers, offers, etc. in my head... Chris Frencl, is a genuine, soul, helper kind of guy that will not push you, will get you into what you want... I had a great experience at Phil Long Motor Ford.... They want your happiness. Thanks Chris Frencl, Margo Kusy, Owner of Ford Escape and Thank you

• New car purchase

Russell, it was a pleasure to work for you - Oscar

Extremely satisfactory new car purchase experience. The salesman, Oscar Martinez, was very personable, helpful, and concerned to find us the exact vehicle we had in mind to buy. The process then went very smoothly, to include all the paperwork. The car was thoroughly cleaned for us, and we left that evening with a beautiful new and shiny Ford Escape! Thanks very much!

Russell, it was a pleasure to work for you - Oscar

• Best experience
    March 18, 2017

Went to Phil long sale at the convention center has the best sales man Robert Strange was no pushy gave me space to look around and decide. Made the buying process easy and painless. Had the best experience!

• Phil Long Lincoln Service

Received fuel system cleaning free. They make my driving trouble free.

Received fuel system cleaning free. They make my driving trouble free.

• Ford Focus Repair

My experience was good. Thank you for your service.

My experience was good. Thank you for your service.

• Julia, provided excellent customer service

I understand the renovations but I was disappointed I could not get my car washed

• Phil Long Ford

Both the sales person and I were motivated to make a deal.. After some negotiation, the dealership did what it took to put me in the truck I desired... Overall a very good buying experience

• Ford Explorer Sport Trac

Wasn't what I was looking for, but I needed to get a vehicle to get to work and Phil Long helped me get financing.

• Ford Explorer Sport Trac