Pierre Chevrolet

40 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• October 10, 2017

I’ve been in the market for a new car for awhile now, and have visited multiple dealerships. My experience here was like a breath of fresh air compared... to my previous experiences at other dealers. My salesperson was knowledgeable, listened to what I told him, and wasn’t pushy. When it came down to the numbers their list price was low compared to the competition, and their trade offer was fair. I would definitely do business with them again next time I need a new car.

September 11, 2018

Good friendly people, not pushy. Not the typical greasy car salesman. Do your homework come in and negotiate with them. They are willing to give a good... price and match other dealerships! Worth the drive! I will be going back again!

Your satisfaction is important to us, so we want to sincerely thank you for choosing Bill Pierre Chevrolet and we hope to see you again soon! We hope ...to see you soon!

October 7, 2017

Called about a car price listed on cars.com - the price was not accurate. Price assumed federal rebate which a person with only certain conditions would... receive. They should be required to actually sell the car at the price they've listed!

October 6, 2017

Bought a new 2017 Chevy Camaro that came with Scratches. Got it serviced for paint and was returned still with Scratches. No compensation for my wasted... time off of work and 3 hour drive back and forth. Also never got any compensation for gas. Sales manager didn't give good customer service because he didn't car and wanted to make sales. Only personal person there was Kyle and I thank him for being friendly. I will not being going back anytime soon l, not even for my free few services.

April 26, 2017

Excellent service from salesman with whom I had an appointment. Found it odd that I subsequently received phone calls from two other salesman. Sorta undermined... the good service of the original salesman.

March 24, 2017

Buying a car from a dealership can be an ordeal but the guys at Bill Pierre were prepared, took my needs into consideration, and didn't mess around when... getting me the best deal they could. The process was as painless as possible and I'll refer people to Galen and Scott whenever I get the chance. Thanks guys!

February 16, 2017

Scary. I thought we're desperate; really NEED a vehicle; and vulnerable. The bank gave us 6 1/2% loan rate. Stuart Turk got us 3.97%. SAVED us $8,000!... LOVE BILL PIERRE CHEVY! and, STU's now FAMILY! CAR BUYING: GO TO BILL PIERRE CHEVROLET. Don't fool around w/ the amateurs. SERVICE: GO TO BILL PIERRE CHEVROLET. See: Jeff Horton, Service Mgr. He'll take care of you. These guy's REALLY DO " HAVE YOUR BACK."

February 14, 2017

Everyone was nice, but the location is dirty and kind of trashy.

February 12, 2017

The whole team was amazing. I will be returning and making sure I refer friends.

February 11, 2017

Devon and Jose immediately came up to us, and introduced themselves. Our salesman, was still with his earlier customer. They got our car quickly for a... test drive. Devon was friendly and knowledge. During the purchase process, Jose was a great negotiator. The process was stress free. I really liked Scott, the financier. Knowledge and got us through quickly. Easiest car transaction I can ever remember! I would recommend Pierre Chevy dealership to my friends!