This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Awesome Dealer

Saw an ad saying guaranteed financing and didnt believe it but I gave it a shot anyways. I met with Rich and sure enough, guaranteed on the spot!!! The next day I drove away in my new Jeep. Customer service was amazing aswell. I had a problem with my heat / AC after I bought it and Rich told me he would take care of it (even though he didnt have to and it wasnt even his problem,he still did).

• Great Dealer - Personal Service - No Tricks

I saw an ad for RPF that said the same old thing that everyone else says - "We can get ANYONE approved no matter what your credit". Having heard that from many other dealers, and then being turned away because of my credit, I didn't believe it at first. But, I decided to give them a chance and put in a credit application. I'm glad I did. I went in and met with Rich and crunched some numbers. Not only was Rich able to get me approved - he got me approved for a car that I wanted and got me a down payment I could afford. I was driving my Dodge Charger away 2 days later. Service after the fact was top notch. I had a few minor problems with the car after getting it, but Rich had them fixed immediately - even the ones that weren't really his problem. I would recommend RPF to anyone - you won't find a place with more personal service.