Bargain Town Motor Cars, Inc.

(3.0) 11 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

3.0
  • Bargain Town is a Good Lot with Great Cars
    July 26, 2012

Very impressed with my experience at Bargain Town. Found the place by chance and immediately noticed their rust & dent free cars. Engines under the ho...od and body exteriors were well detailed. Cars are priced to sell, and negotiations do occur for serious buyers. Their staf was no pressure, confident that the cars sell themselves. I was encouraged to test drive and get my own mechanic to do a diagnostic (which I did). I plan on returning in 2 years to get my wife another great Bargain Town car. CHECK THIS DEALERSHIP OUT !!!!

• Toyota Solara 2006
    June 19, 2017

Customer service was very rude and abrupt. I didn't feel they wanted to sell me the car at all. Was very disappointed with the phone call and general... customer service.

• Go for them.
    March 23, 2017

If you are getting a car that you like from them, just go for it. They are very good. They allow your mechanic to visit the dealership and let him loo...k at the car of your interest. Plus, they are open to you taking the car to the mechanic's workshop as well, after you give them the mechanic's details. They provide the Carfax reports with most cars as well. If you find some defects in the car that you are interested in, just report those issues to them. They have their own mechanics and they will work on those defects. They are pretty good at negotiating the car's price too. They are straightforward and don't force you to get a deal done. Yes they do not have nice facilities like the big dealers but hey they charge you less as well. Who cares about the free cookies when you get a good deal on your favorite car, right? Till now the car I got from them looks pretty good, but it has been just a day. Hopefully nothing will go wrong. Winding everything up, instead of going to big dealers and feeling getting robbed, you can go with Bargain Town Motor Cars Inc. Good luck!! :)

• They're ok
    March 14, 2017

Thry seemed fine. Didn't buy a car, but not because of them just inventory

• Overall a grear experience
    September 7, 2016

The guys were easy to work with and we were able to work out a deal that worked for both parties. The car was clean and in good working condition. The...re were a couple of issues with the car and they fixed them and/ or came down in price to make us both happy.

• they have been wonderful with the whole process.
    February 18, 2016

They were wonderful and helped us get keys even after we purchased. No complaints

• great service
    February 5, 2016

I found the dealer on cars.com, was a little far for me , 44 miles away but he had the cleanest and cheapest 08 accord on cars.com, took my wife with ...me and drove from Gurnee IL to Milwaukee, father and a son, they were very helpful and full confident about the car, check it by yourself, bring your mechanics or take it to your mechanics, no problem, showed me the car fax report , all clean, had some cash which can cover only half of the price, was planning to take a loan from my banks which are capital one or chase bank but all of a sudden their guy mr Nathaniel showed up from credit union, he took over the process, applied for the loan and guess what, 2.4% for a 2008 car ? Couldn't get that rate even for a brand new car , over all it was an amazing car buying experience, would recommend it.

• becareful
    October 13, 2014

Make sure that you read the advertisement very carefully. They left details out that have caused me issues.

• Great looking Acura TL--sold at a fair price
    March 9, 2013

I needed a replacement for my daughter's '99 Honda. I noticed an '03 Acura TL on the website. Several calls later, I visited them, test drove the car,... and discussed my concerns with several issues the car seemed to have. Gustavo and Mike assured me those items would be fixed to my satisfaction. Several days later, I was back in the car for another test drive. All items were fixed. I purchased the car. When I mentioned I had some transportation problems in getting back to the dealership for car pickup, they offered to pick me up at work and drive me down to the dealership. Now that is something you don't see or hear of very often in the used car dealer business. The only reason I gave the "facilities" category 3 stars is because parking in the area is at a real premium, probably due to the neighborhood and city ordinances. Thanks to Gustavo and Mike for a smooth, positive tranasction!

• toyota owner
    December 30, 2012

very nice place i wase pleased.

Bargain Town Motor Cars, Inc.
3210 W Lincoln Ave Milwaukee, WI 53215