A Plus Motors LLC

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 7 reviews

Call This Dealer

• December 15, 2012

this dealer tells the truth about there units and and give all the facts before you buy from them i got my car from them and absolutely recommend them... to friends and relative

May 12, 2018

An amazing deal probably the best deal I had in my lifetime that included more than a dozen of cars. honest and quick process. I don't see a clos...e deal to mine on the internet

October 10, 2015

I bought my car here and the Service was Amazing! The car was super clean, they had Carfax info available and were very pleasant to work with! I would... def. refer this dealer to All my Friends and Family! Thanks for All Your Help Guys! :)

January 11, 2014

Got a 2002 Honda from aplusmotor and I loved it and he has honest prices and very nice guy and he works with you he some times does in house with nice... down payment . No one in leesburg does that . So if I was you stop looking at these other dealership and come down to aplusmotor in leesburg get a nice sweet ride.

January 11, 2014

In my life never been to dealer ship that some helps out a lot .this guy knows every thing about cars and honest and works with u and does a lot stuff... for u . I went thru liked a car and took it for test drive and loved the car gave good credit in my old ford and put some cash down . This car guy is the best come down to aplusmotor and buy car and he is really nice person who works with you and gives u the best price

October 20, 2013

The man was totally up front about the known flaws of the truck I was looking to buy. He seemed to have firsthand knowledge of the recent history and ...repairs that he had performed to get the truck ready for sale. He showed me the carfax report and it checked out with everything he had told me. Could he be hiding something else? Sure, he can, but I walked away with the feeling that I got a fair and honest deal. He even gave me a written guarantee that the truck would pass emissions inspection. Only problem was more of a technical glitch. He wasn't able to print out the temporary license plate because of some problem with either his computer or the system that he was using to do so.

April 2, 2013

I found Nelson to be upfront and honest. He also displayed a knowledge of the vehicle I was buying and its current condition even if they were flaws. ...After being to several car dealerships I found buying here to be refreshing, I walked away fealing like I was getting a fair deal.

A Plus Motors LLC