638 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Brinson Ford of Athens from DealerRater.com
  • My new f150

Love my pickup.I wasn't going to buy that day but after test driving this truck.I offered them a price and they accepted

• Great service!

Ben got us exactly what we were looking for in a used vehicle. Very professional and courteous. I will never buy from anyone else!

• Not too pleased.

The old service manager always shot straight but I've been having bad experiences with them the last few times I've been there. I always get The Works instead of a basic oil change, and recently they have not been doing everything they're supposed to do. I even specifically asked them to check my tire pressure (which has always been included in The Works) because my tire light came on while driving there. When I got the car back the problem was not resolved. When I checked my own tire pressure later, I found them all several pounds under inflated. What else did they forget to do?

• Brinson Ford, Athens, Texas

They were helpful and professional. Appreciative of our business.

They were helpful and professional. Appreciative of our business.

• 2017 F-150 Four Door

I have wanted this truck for a very long time and now have it with the great help from Brinson Ford in Athens, Tx. Their service department is always top knotch and the sales staff bend over backwards to help you into the best deal possible. I could not be happier.

• Excellent Dealership--Purchased a 2005 Chrysler 300 Touring
    July 26, 2017

Brinson Ford in Athens, Texas is an excellent dealership. I purchased a 2005 Chrysler 300 Touring from Brinson Ford. The Sales Manager (John) and the Sales Consultant (Norman) were excellent. It was just a great buying process. They even transported the vehicle to me in Arkansas. I highly recommend to anyone who is looking to purchase a vehicle in the Eastern/Northeastern area of Texas to shop at Brinson Ford in Athens. I also recommend anyone in the Western Arkansas/Eastern Oklahoma area to shop at Brinson Ford. in Athens, Texas.

• Brinson Ford--Excellent Dealership

• Buyer

A GREAT experience! One of the best! My salesman was awesome! Got us the best deals! Didn't have any intention of purchasing a vehicle what so ever and left there with purchasing two brand new cars! Jarvis Cofer is definitely good at what he does! Thank you!

• Nissan Altima

Wonderful experience everyone was so helpful and curtious

Wonderful experience everyone was so helpful and curtious

• Mr dulude

Ben was my salesman and he did an awesome job at getting me and my wife the car she wanted for a good deal!