JTs Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Fiat

431 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of JTs Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Fiat from DealerRater.com
  • JTs Jeep

I had a great experience with Heath Terando at JT's Jeep. He was able to get me into a car that fit exactly what I was looking for. There was no pressure, and it was a great experience!

• First brand new truck
    May 6, 2017

George James was excellent.. no BS, down to earth kind of guy. Made the process painless, efficient, and pleasant. Easy to get to off of 378..

• Sales
    May 5, 2017

I was very pleased with the salesman that worked with me. Bill Pruette was kind and, knowlegeable. I will tell others about my experience here.

• Great experience at JTs Chrysler Jeep Dodge
    April 13, 2017

I have not bought a new vehicle for over 40 years. But these folks were so helpful and professional that we got it done, got it done well, and got it done quickly. I can't thank JT's team, and sales rep Bill Pruett, enough for getting me behind the wheel of my brand new 2017 Dodge Grand Caravan. These folks are wonderful. If you want a new or used car, I'd say go to JTs Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Lexington and they'll get it done for you!

• Service & Parts

Prompt, coutteous, professional. Priced right. Friendy faces.

Prompt, coutteous, professional. Priced right. Friendy faces.

• Mack jacobs

Worked with Mack Jacobs and this is our 3rd car from them will continue to go back.

• And Easy buy!!!!
    April 6, 2017

I went to three or Four dealerships nobody wouldn't negotiate,JT's sold me a Jeep in less than an hour everything was great, salesperson ,finance manager , I will buy my next vehicle from them.

• Well worth the visit
    April 1, 2017

Marc and Tony were very helpful and were able to negotiate a mutually beneficial deal for us. We are very happy with our purchase so far. We hope to continue enjoying our car and look forward to a long, positive relationship with this dealer.

• Shopping for new ride.

Have been here before when my son bought his first vehicle from them. I decided to go see what they had for vehicles, after seeing some nice vehicles there and online, we picked a vehicle that was at another location. Darrell went and picked up the vehicle so we could come up to test drive it. We ended up buying the vehicle that day. Process was easy and we understood the terms of our loan and we left with a new ride that my wife and myself are happy with. Thank you to your team for making this a great experience.

• Awesome Experience
    March 30, 2017

Had a great experience buying my Ram so we came back and bought a Durango. Don Chadwick was an awesome salesperson and we were treated with respect by everyone there.