JTs Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Fiat

New 877-513-8996 Dealer Website
Used 888-509-7154 Email Dealer
Service 888-260-5545

4.5
Average based on 113 reviews.
  • my new ram

9 26 16 love my new 1500 ram laramie, taylor was very knowledgeable and made the experience pretty quick and easy

• Marc was friendly as well as professionel.

I felt no pressure to buy and enjoyed the experience.

I felt no pressure to buy and enjoyed the experience.

• 2500 Big horn

Had the absolute best sales person there is. Darrell really went above and beyond my expectations.

• 2500 Laramie longhorn

The process was pretty smooth and quick. I love the truck .

The process was pretty smooth and quick. I love the truck .

• Fantastic experience!

Thank you for being so professional from start to finish. I have already recommended you to a friend and he bought a truck from you as well.

• Very pleased wirh purchase!

I went in to dealership at 6:15pm to meet William. I told him exactly what I wanted in a Dodge Dart. There was a car on the lot that was everything I wanted. After a short test drive and completed paperwork, I left the dealership with keys at 8:30. William listened to all my questions and answered them without any difficulty or lack of knowledge. I was kept comfortable and well respected during the entire purchase process. My Dart is the 3rd vehicle my family has purchased from JTs in Lexington.

• Nope- Just run.

Took my Jeep to get roofkit serviced due to recall in mail. JT's was not honest about the length of time or exact work that had been done on vehicle. I was dropped off at home after having to miss a doctor's appointment because although they were keeping my Jeep from 7 am until- (originally lunch), they were not giving me a loaner. No calls by 2 pm so I called dealership and was told they'd call me back. I called again an hour later and they said it was being worked on. By 4:45, no calls, and I was still stranded (thank goodness at my house) and when I called they said they were unable to work on the vehicle that day and it was up in line for next day. So, no one was calling to let me know that my car was staying overnight. My FIL picked me up and met my husband and I at dealer to pick up Jeep because I wasn't leaving it overnight in the lot. They told my husband that they were waiting on windshield company, they told my FIL that they needed another part for roof kit, and when I got to it, it had not been moved from where I parked it that morning in service area. The next morning, same crap, just the issues of why it wasn't done kept rotating. We brought the car because we got the call saying they had the parts for my vehicle to get the repair. My car was supposed to be first (again) in line and the vehicle wasn't ready until 4 pm next day, again, no loaner. These incidents were AFTER waiting on an oil change that took almost 3 hours at 7 am the month before. Don't waste your time. After these incidents, I have taken my Jeep to Carolina Chrysler in Elgin. They are fantastic. Worth the 100 mile round trip compared to the headache that JT's gave us on multiple occasions.

• Customer

Everyone was great and put me at ease about buying a new car! Chilly was awesome-informative without being pushy.

• Highly Recommended-JT's of Lexington

Steven was very patient with me and my needs, he provided excellent service. Going through different processes in my life he made this transaction simple and easy for me. I am grateful our paths crossed and got the assistance I needed. Thank you!

• JT Dodge and Jeep

Keon worked very hard without being pushy. He was very respectful of my time and needs. Sales managers Josh and Joel were assisted and were very helpful. Robin in sales also helped. The entire experience was very pleasant. The finance guy was great too! Can't remember his name but we were there on 9/5/16! We will return to this dealership again for sure!