Capitol Auto Sales

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

Shopping query
    June 19, 2015

I contacted Capitol Auto Sales about details NOT in the listing. They responded promptly with the requested information which; unfortunately, did not ...meet my requirements.

Overpriced & undersold
    April 21, 2014

The car I drove down to look at was a 2004 Lincoln Aviator. The car only had 72,000 miles which is what attracted me. However, when I got down there t...o look at the vehicle it was off the lot at the Mechanics shop & I COULD SEE WHY! The car ran terribly & had a significant amount of wear & tear. These guys must have rolled back the odometer or something because the car was beat up pretty bad for a car that had such low mileage. Would never go back there!

The vehicle was detailed and the engine of the car was washed, so some water got on the inside there for it was running bad. The car was sent to the m...echanical shop and was taken care off. Everything was explained to you thoroughly. The vehicle was sold to a happy customer after it came back from the mechanic shop. We provide Car Fax on all of our vehicles and I believe it was offered to you as well. All the Car Fax reports are linked to our web page as well where customers can see the reports. The car was not under sold; we do not pressure our customers into buying cars. Thank You

Capitol Auto Sales