2.0
Average based on 4 reviews.
  • Buy elsewhere

I also had bought a vehicle from this car lot. Worst mistake I have ever made! I have had nothing but problems with it.

• Scam artist

I also agree with the first post. I had nothing but problems with my 2006 buick. 13 days after i bought the car I had to spend $2,000 for a break system.So I called and was told " Welcome to the real world"! Really who does that? Now 4 months later I have to buy a new transmission. Its ok because god dont like ugly and dishonest people. To this day I will always tell EVERYONE about my experince with Flangon Motors in Ham Lake MN. I will also continue telling everyone and posting in reviews so nobody will ever have to go through what I had to. Which I understand its a car its going to have problems but his sorry excuses stating "Its not his problem" which I will always hold.

• Rip off!!

Dont let them fool you.. DO NOT BUY FROM Flanagan MOTORS!! YOU WILL HAVE NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS WITH THE VEHICLE

• Great Experience

Not only did i love multible cars that they had, they are all clean and run good and father and son team there are fun and made us feel at home. Will buy there again and send friends. Thanks Sean and Tom!