375 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Hendrick Honda Daytona from DealerRater.com
  • Review of Hendricks Honda and Rich Robbins

Hi I purchased car on line from Rich Robbins excellent service great people to deal with

• purchase of our 2017 CRV Touring

Excellent experience! Shon was awesome! We love our new CRV Touring!

Excellent experience! Shon was awesome! We love our new CRV Touring!

• The best Quality Service in the County
    April 22, 2017

Just wanted to wanted to say that Rich here at Daytona Kendrick Honda is the best to work with. He provides quality work! The best!!!

• Courtesy and friendly service!

Stoped in for a recall on my car.set up an appointment immediately , and work was done right then.Very courteous and friendly service from Ben Wagner.Thank you Ben! Will return for my next service soon.

• Robert "Ken" Strachan great service
    April 8, 2017

Ken was extremely helpful in helping us select our new CRV Touring. When they didn't have an AWD on the lot, he got on his computer and found one with the color and options we wanted. He was able to arrive at a price we accepted and the new car arrived on time in 3 days as promised. Ken is a very caring and knowledgable person and We would reccomend him highly. Bob and Marilyn Lee

• Service Visit
    April 7, 2017

Visit was for routine service and recall repair. Work was performed in less time than estimated. Representative was friendly, informative and summarized everything that was done.

• Great service

Had a routine oil and filter change. Everyone was helpful and courteous. It was completely promptly and they had various time slots available. I also checked out the showroom and car lot and I had several salespeople offer to help me. I did not buy my car from them but they treated me like i was a long time customer.

• Pleasantly surprised.
    April 5, 2017

I was in the dealership for service and ended up upgrading my lease. Nader worked hard to meet my needs . He was very good at listening and addressing any concerns. I definitely would recommend him.

• World-Class Customer Service

My sales professional, Nader Girgis, was very patient, structured, and relational. He projected an exceptional first impression and he effectively identified my desires and needs. Thank you Nader for providing me the ultimate world-class Honda experience! Rafael, Rhonda, and George were the best in Honda's management/financial team as well! Thank you all!!!

The customer service was great! The service time was quick and they did it all with a smile.