Price Right Cars and Trucks

4.5
Average based on 2 reviews.
  • Nice guys

With those friendly people from Price Right buying lrocess was stress free. ImI saw mh Chevy Colorado work truck on Cars.com i asked about availability and tbey repsond go me never pushed me to come or even call me i had to call them myself heheh. I got there after a month out of state fron Chicago. I got my chevy for work for payments woth zero stress deal was fast and nice. Their team especially Scott was friendly and helpfull. I stro gly recomend them. They have a lot of work trucks and RVs. I was very happy after closing the deal with Right Price. Thank you. Lucas from Chicago

• My Good Luck

I was in the market for a nice used car. I wanted something comfortable and in good condition. Price Right had just the car I was looking for at the price I was willing to pay. The sales person was not pushy at all and very accommodating when I said I would like to take the car to a mechanic before buying. Closing the deal was easy and fast So far the car has been great and I am happy with my purchase and the dealer.