4.3
  • would go back to buy second car

Bought and 2009 BMW clean car, the car that I was looking for it for a while saw the add on Facebook and the sales man Hector explained the finance part and it was hard to believe he would get me approved. I went in with my job letter ,my Honduran passport and my down payment and I was able to drive off my dream car. Would recommend any of my friends or Hispanic customers with cash job or matriculas they would take care of you

• buyer

no reply to my email sent Tamil asking with no reply

no reply to my email sent Tamil asking with no reply

• Great Place

I love this place! Hector and the owner were very kind to me. They did everything to get me approved for a car and they stayed open late just to make sure I drove off in a vehicle. If your looking for a car I reccomend going to Washington Auto Group in Waukegan, Illinois.

• Awesome Customer Service

Hector has awesome customer service, a wonderful attitude and personality and is very receptive to the needs of a) customers. He deserves to be give 10 stars but I can only give 5. Thanks you Hector for listening, understanding and providing my needs and wants to the vessel I purchase from Washington Auto Group.

• LR3 and Charger purchase

My husband and I just purchased an LR3 and a Charger. I normally dread car shopping but Washington Auto made it a smooth process. From start to finish they communicated throughout the entire process, provided realistic expectations and most importantly quality cars. From now on we will be purchasing all of our vehicles from Washington Auto and referring people as well.

• ROSIE

Had been searching for a vehicle for some time. WASHINGTON AUTO SALES has the best prices and mileage . See Hector , he will get you a great deal !

• Thank You!!!

I want to say Thank you to them.They help me to get my dream car with$500.00 down and bad credit.Love my car.

• worst car selling dealer

Im sorry you had that experience but we do offer 3 months powertrain warranty to cover engine and transmission.Feel free to contact us. Thanks

I bought the used car from this dealer. The car is broke down within 2 days after pruchase. the engine is dead.The dealer does not ready to repair or replace the car. Never buy a used car from this dealer. I had very bad experices from this dealer.

• Got what I paid for. No problems.

Found a dead Land Rover on Cars.com that they had. Got the vehicle at a good price. I was out of state, and they mailed me the paperwork in a timly fashion. Smoothe transaction on their part.