3.8
Average based on 5 reviews
  • would go back to buy second car

Bought and 2009 BMW clean car, the car that I was looking for it for a while saw the add on Facebook and the sales man Hector explained the finance part and it was hard to believe he would get me approved. I went in with my job letter ,my Honduran passport and my down payment and I was able to drive off my dream car. Would recommend any of my friends or Hispanic customers with cash job or matriculas they would take care of you

• ROSIE

Had been searching for a vehicle for some time. WASHINGTON AUTO SALES has the best prices and mileage . See Hector , he will get you a great deal !

• Thank You!!!

I want to say Thank you to them.They help me to get my dream car with$500.00 down and bad credit.Love my car.

• worst car selling dealer

Im sorry you had that experience but we do offer 3 months powertrain warranty to cover engine and transmission.Feel free to contact us. Thanks

I bought the used car from this dealer. The car is broke down within 2 days after pruchase. the engine is dead.The dealer does not ready to repair or replace the car. Never buy a used car from this dealer. I had very bad experices from this dealer.

• Got what I paid for. No problems.

Found a dead Land Rover on Cars.com that they had. Got the vehicle at a good price. I was out of state, and they mailed me the paperwork in a timly fashion. Smoothe transaction on their part.