AutoNation Alfa Romeo and FIAT North Denver

Call This Dealer

Service

4.0
  • Outstanding Experience

See DALE if you stop in to this dealership. He just made me an amazing deal on a Tucson and he is not the typical used car salesperson that given you ...a line of crap to try to trick you. The dealership prices were pretty reasonable to start with as well.

• Excellent Service and Knowledgable, Friendly Staff

I purchased my 3rd vehicle from Auto Nation and I had an awesome experience. James Rist helped me purchase a good preowned truck. He was very knowledg...able about all the vehicles on the lot and helped me get pointed in the right direction making the buying process comfortable. The staff recognized me even though its been 3 years which was impressive. I obvioulsy highly recommend this dealership.

• Great salesmen

We were originally looking at a used SUV and we didn't like it. Then we saw a Stelvio and wanted to test drive it. Stephen and Dale were very instru...mental in helping us from test driving to the knowledge of the vehicle to the buying process. The finance guru Steve was very helpful... I would highly recommend this dealership and their sales personnel...Stephen and Dale are top notch

• Was OK

We knew what we wanted before arriving, had financing prearranged and the entire process took 2.5 hours. Which is great! Was kinda bummed that while t...hey made a load of money off of us we were never offered something to drink, the low fuel warning came on before we got home and they didn't have an owner's manual for us. In the end, i probably wouldn't go there again It's the little details that make a difference...

• Worked hard to make the deal

No pressure, got what I wanted and more! Will go back.

• Steve Kathol is excellent!

I have been to the dealership a couple times, both my wife and I own Fiat 500's. Great cars made better by our experience with Monty (sales) and Steve... (service). Would definitely buy again.

• The Best New Car Buying Experence ever!

I can recommend AutoNation Fiat to anyone without reservation.

• GREAT SERVICE!!!

I had not bought from a "Dealer" for 20 years but this experience changed everything They were wonderful. No haggling and and very easy to work wit...h.

• Very smooth online buying experience.

Started my search for a relatively new used car for my daughter on the Consumerreports Used Car Buying Service and this led me to AutoNation Direct. O...nce I started the process, it became obvious to me that this was the way to go. A very simple and straightforward way to get the car you want. My online contact was very helpful, not pushy. We got all of the necessary "paperwork" out of the way pretty quickly, including arriving at a fair trade in value for my daughter's old car. All that was left was for the two of us to visit the dealership where the car was located. When we arrived, both the Financial Director and the E-Commerce Specialist opened the doors and welcomed us in! The car was in ready to go condition and, actually, much nicer than I had imagined. After a test drive I signed the papers and off we went, in probably less than an hour. I have never left a car dealer with such a positive feeling. Well Done!!!

• Great car buying experience

I initially reached out to the dealer via email as I live about 75 miles from the dealership. The salesman provided me with both a physical descripti...on of the vehicle to include options and photos of the vehicle. I made an appointment to test drive the vehicle and due to weather couldn't make it to the appointment and was subsequently delayed for about 10 days. The dealer held the vehicle on the promise of the potential sell. I told the salesman what I was willing to pay and he said he should be able to make it happen. After working with the salesman via email & phone for 10 days, I finally made it to the dealership and purchased the vehicle within 2 hours. After 6 car purchase, I can honestly say that this was the best car buying experience.

AutoNation Alfa Romeo and FIAT North Denver