Chicago Car Gallery

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• September 30, 2012

I started my search for my new car on cars.com. I narrowed my search for my new Explorer Limited to 3 different dealers in Chicagoland. The first plac...e I went to was Chicago Car Gallery. It's not your usual Car Dealership, they operate out of a warehouse, not a streetside lot. Nevertheless, their office was clean and organized & they have a very nice selection of cars! Paul made the buying process extremely easy and seamless. After we agreed on a price, the paperwork only took a few minutes, and I was leaving in my car 20 minutes later. I admit at first I was nervous going to a Industrial Park/Warehouse to buy a car, but once I walked in to their office, my nerves were relieved immediately. Btw, they add a 3 month 3,000 mile warranty with every car they sell, and I can take it to a Ford Dealership, if something goes wrong!

January 16, 2013

i finally found my dream car for a really low price and a very good condition.... i strongly recommend Chicago car gallery and Paul is a very helpful ...person ... thank you so much ....

December 1, 2012

My twin sister referred me to Chicago Car Gallery, because she was so happy with her recent purchase and buying experience. She purchased a 2010 Lexu...s RX350 AWD and i decided to go with a 2008 GS 350 AWD. I love my new car! It's clean all around! Has all the bells and whistles and i got it for a great price! On the top of that the buying process was quick and easy. Paul was super nice and didn't pressure me at all. I was nervous at first, but left calm and happy. Chicago Car Gallery is good dealership! I will be purchasing my next automobile from them as well! They have earned our families business.

November 1, 2012

Stay far away from Paul and this dealer. I bought an Audi from Paul about 4 months ago. The VERY next day, the engine light came on and although Paul ...said he would work with me. His mechanic attempted to fix it two different times and failed each time. The engine light continued to come on. An Audi dealership gave me a written quote that it would cost $2,000 to take the engine out to find the problem. (I had another place tell me the same.) I finally found a GREAT mechanic that was able to fix the problem but it cost me more than $1,000. Problem is fixed, but Paul will not reimburse me or even meet me half way. There were so many issues with this car and my mechanic told me AND Paul that he sold me an unsafe car!!! He is real smooth and tell you what you want to hear, make a commitment to me, my sister-in-law (who I purchased the car for), and my brother. It turned out, he is a dishonest person and VERY unethical!!! Worst experience EVER!!

October 12, 2012

Great experience. Paul was very easy to deal with. He was very knowledgeable and I did not feel like I was getting taken for a ride. He was very upfro...nt with me and in the end I got a great deal on a used Altima. I am very happy with the car and, surprisingly, happy with the buying experience. I would recommend using them if you are in the market for a car.

October 6, 2012

I bought our Hyundai Elantra here, it's in great condition and I love driving it! I found Paul to be very trust-worthy and would definitely buy at Chi...cago Car Gallery again!

October 1, 2012

Was looking for a used car and went to a few small dealers I found online. Paul was great to work with and very knowledgeable. He found the exact ca...r I was looking for and made the whole process easy from start to finish.

September 28, 2012

Paul - the gentleman who helped us made finding the right vehicle very easy. He worked with us on our budget and options in terms of pricing.

September 27, 2012

Great buying experience. Very helpful sales staff. I honestly believe i, got a fair deal.

September 27, 2012

Dealt with Paul. He knows his stuff and made the whole car-buying process painless and hassle-free! I came to Chicago just to visit but ended up pur...chasing a car as well!

Chicago Car Gallery