69 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Triad Auto Solutions from DealerRater.com
  • Super fast, Helpful, and not pushy or aggressive

(5101 Market Street Location) About a week ago i did an online application for first time buyer, thinking i wasn't going to get approved but took the risk anyway and wasn't expecting a call at all. I specifically requested for a Volkswagen Passat. I got a call from Royce within the next morning being told i had been approved! I asked could they put it on hold, but unfortunately they couldn't without a deposit put down on it. So I wasn't upset at all beacuse i'd also had my eyes on Two 2007 Honda Accords on their lot. So I randomly went up to the lot and looked around, dragging my mom along. While looking Royce nicely assisted me and i mentioned that we'd talked over the phone (Even though he didn't remember) as we walked into the office my paperwork was on his desk awaiting me. Royce was extremely honest and helpful! And did not try to force me to buy a car unlike most dealers! I drove away with my New Gold 2007 Honda Accord as of yesterday with low affordable payments. It needed a minor repair with the radio that was fixed BEFORE I arrived! No under the hood problems. My experience was great, quick, and easy! I am sending family and friends his way So, ASK FOR ROYCE!

ANOTHER SUPER HAPPY ONLINE CAR BUYER!!! LET US HELP YOU WITH YOUR NEXT PRE-OWNED CAR! WE ARE GROWING AGAIN WE ARE GETTING READY TO OPEN OUR 3RD LOCATION IN GRAHAM NC!! COME SEE US SOON!

• Great Place to Buy a Car

I needed a car because some idiot wrecked mine so I went to Auto Solutions and worked with Phil who was great and got me into a newer car with low miles at a great price. Follow up service was also excellent.

• Hard working people

These people work hard for you to make sure everyone is satisfied. Thank you

These people work hard for you to make sure everyone is satisfied. Thank you

• Frienldy and Professional

Joe and Hil team were/are friendly and professional! :)

Joe and Hil team were/are friendly and professional! :)

• Great Service

I was told that my frame was cracked and my Jeep Patriot should be sold for parts. I came to Triad Auto Solutions and they replaced the axle and it rides and sounds like a new car.

• Supernatural

Super Natural, Super Serious, No Punches Shop :)!!!

Super Natural, Super Serious, No Punches Shop :)!!!

• Very Pleased

I was very pleased! They repaired my car at no cost. I will be taking my vehicle here for all future needs. Great service.

• Great Experience

The process of buying, service to customer & attention to detail was outstanding!! Chris and everyone at Triad went above and beyond the norm to put me in a great vehicle suited just for me and my two boys!! :)

• Great

Everyone worked great around my schedule to help me out.

Everyone worked great around my schedule to help me out.

• Service on car purchased

Triad provided excellent service on the used car that I purchased!

Triad provided excellent service on the used car that I purchased!