Richards Honda

131 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 20, 2019

BUYER BE WARNED! DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM RICHARDS HONDA! I am actual customer and have seen they have a new dealership off of I-12 and the truth needs... to be put out there so people know! Just a bigger facility with the same scams and schemes as the hole in the wall dealerships! They are not about the customer just moving units and their metrics! I bought a certified used Honda which I thought was a smart move since it would come with a warranty, at least so you would think. In no time at all I had a few issues that had to fight with them to make the repairs. The repairs were made but not after needless conversations. Poor customer service (on the phone and in person). They would put me on hold and never come back on the phone, or some how drop my call when they transferred me. I spent too much time just trying to get a hold of someone. Crappy touch ups with empty promises to fix and a bunch of run around! When my warranty was about to end I started to have paint issues on the trunk and rear driver's side quarter panel. I contacted them and they would not help me. They waited for the warranty to end to lift a finger at a half as excuses of a phone call to see what was going on and then were very happy to let me know they can not do anything for me since my warranty time frame was done....even though I contacted them well before it was due to expire. (I will attach photos ASAP.) So I currently have a car with clear coat and paint peeling off and I am stuck with the cost of painting the car myself. On top of that there are too many other issues to list with the car currently and I take great car of all of my vehicles! They would call me once every few months to see how I was doing...but the purpose of the call was to tell me about their sales and beg me for referrals to boost their metrics. Until.....I started to have issues with my car and would keep calling them, all of a sudden the calls stopped. I welcome anyone from management at Richards Honda in Baton Rouge to contact me to make this wrong right. This review will be posted on all car review forums.

May 13, 2019

Just recently had a rough experience with this dealership. Beware if trading in your vehicle at Richards. They initially offered me almost half of what... the cars KBB value was. The salesman was shocked when I pointed this out. The salesman checked the KBB value and proceeded to tell me he would give me this price. Needless to say, he checked with the manager and came back with a value that was thousands less then the value I was just told I would receive. I believe this dealership was trying to take advantage of me because I am younger than the average customer. When I confronted the salesman about this, all of a sudden they started making me better offers and reducing their sky high interest rates. Beware when going to this dealership and do plenty of research ahead of time. They will run you over if your not experienced!

Hi Devin, we are sorry you had less than a 5-star experience with us. We value each and every one of our customers and strive for transparency. We are... disappointed that you had this interaction and it is never our intent to take advantage of anyone regardless of age, race, or gender. Thank you for leaving us this feedback as we will use it to grow in the future.

• February 6, 2019

Coach was very knowledgeable, Friendly, and informative. I definitely recommend seeing him In the future I will only ever request his service. He... is a valued member of the team

December 28, 2018

Sales manager refused to honor website advertised prices and maintenance package. This is FALSE ADVERTISING. Danielle the salesperson was great. We backed... out of a done deal because of the Sales Manager. Wasted a LOT of time there fro nothing. BEWARE!

December 10, 2018

The van was overpriced about $1500 on average market evaluation , they didn't respond in proper way , just send me all the time automated emails... , kind of ball..

June 28, 2018

Mr. Eddie was wonderful to work with! He helped us find the PERFECT car. This is by far the best car buying experience we had. We Would for sure go back... to buy another car from them.

June 17, 2018

Alexander was my salesman and he was very helpful . He was very patient and welcoming. He made sure he was very attentive and listen to attention to detail... all the things that we wanted in a car. If you ever need a good salesperson please ask for Alex!

May 23, 2018

Jonathan was Super friendly and Nice!!! I would recommend Richards Honda to my Family & Friends! I love my Honda Accord!!! It was the best car buying experience... I’ve had, it was super easy!

May 15, 2018

They are mismanaged, disorganized, only available when it is convenient for them, hard to reach after the sale, did not take enough time to teach/acquaint... me with features of the vehicle. They did not return my phone calls. I caught them in a number of lies. Overall, it was a disappointing experience.

Hi my name is Chris Brown and I am the General Manager at Richards Honda. I am very sorry to hear about your experience. Can you please give me a call... at (225) 928-6100 so that we can discuss this further and I can hopefully help to resolve any issues you encountered? I look forward to hearing from you soon.

January 13, 2018

Even though it’s the kind of car that permits the dealers to hit a “homerun”, they didn’t go for a grand Slam, instead we both walked away feeling great... about the deal...thanks for making it happen Greg B.boca