Broadway Motors

187 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 12, 2019

This was a great experience! I would not hesitate to buy another car here and I would highly recommend Broadway Motors to a friend! Thanks Dave and Jerry!

June 12, 2019

It was a very easy buying process. No pressure. Everyone was very helpful. I would definitely come back and recommend to my friends. Thank You!

• March 11, 2019

We appreciated the low-pressure and sincere friendliness at Broadway Motors. Their indoor showroom was a new and positive experience, as well as the meticulously... clean condition of the cars. We couldn’t be happier with our car and equally pleased with the customer service.

Wylie - Thanks for the kind words about our facility. Shopping inside summer and winter beats the outdoors every day of the year! We're glad everyth...ing went as smoothly as planned for you and for us! Enjoy your new Pilot!

June 12, 2019

Wonderful experience purchasing a used vehicle. Definitely worth checking out when shopping for a vehicle. Kelly, Shelby and Dave were all helpful. Great... dealership, located in Longmont, CO.

June 11, 2019

They seem to sell good cars after buying and doing all necessary repairs. Their price is very fair to excellent knowing the product being bought (all great... vehicles). I would recommend them to anyone!

May 20, 2019

Best auto buying experience I’ve ever had! The people are great-very helpful arranging the financing; co-signing with our 22-year-old son on his first... car purchase will be the start of a good credit history. We want to thank Dave, Kelly, Shelby, and Jerry for everything!

Thank you for all the kinds words to everyone! It was great meeting your entire family and we definitely wish you all the best. It was our pleasure ...to help you all and we're so glad it went so smoothly. We'll see you in a year or so for the next one!

April 10, 2019

Very knowledgeable, No high pressure, lots of used Subaru vehicles to select from. Sales process was quick and easy - appreciated their recommendations... and advice.

PJ - It was great meeting your family and we're so glad we had the selection you needed to find the perfect Subaru. We love your description of our p...rocess as its spot on! We hope your daughter has a lot of very safe years in her new Forester!

April 5, 2019

Great selection - great staff!! I will definitely return to this dealership for all of my vehicle purchase and service needs! Love the indoor showroom!

JT - Thanks for taking the time to spread the word! Everyone works hard to make your experience just like it was! Have a great year and enjoy that n...ew car.

March 30, 2019

Amazing to actually get a straight good deal as advertised. No pressure straight forward pros selling quality vehicles and delivering on their word. Thanks... Dave and Kelly!

Paul - Thank you for the kind words. Everyone works very hard to simplify your time while shopping and buying a new vehicle and we're glad your exper...ience was so positive. Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience.

March 9, 2019

Much to my amazement, as an elder woman, the experience of purchasing a car from Broadway Motors was actually pleasant. I can almost say it was fun! ... From the first step inside the spacious, well-appointed and scrupulously clean showroom, I had a very positive impression. Meeting Dave Driscoll, who shepherded me through the process, was a continued pleasure. There was absolutely no pressure or sense of hurry at all. Kelly Frank likewise administered the financial process expertly but with grace and humor. I left with my 'new' used car feeling that I had been treated with the utmost kindness and respect. I would definitely recommend Broadway Motors to anyone.

Ann - Having you guys for the day was so much fun we felt guilty charging you for a car! We can't thank you enough for the kind words and we are so g...lad everything worked out so well. We wish you the very best and we'll see you for your next oil service!