• Possibly the best dealership i've ever been to

Thank You for the wonderful Review Michael, hopefully we will be able to assist you in the following weeks. Oren.

This dealership is in an warehouse full of cars, but trust me the only people you want to be talking to here are Oren and his guys. I was extremely impressed with their selection of cars, how knowledgeable they were about everything they had, and the extent of the work they put in to maintaining their cars prior to purchase. I was also very impressed with the personal attention I got from Oren and his guys, the non-pushy attitude, and the friendly, consultative follow ups I've received. They were also willing to go above and beyond to try to get me into the exact car I wanted. When the time is right I will certainly be back at this dealership to purchase.

• Awesome experience.

This was our first experience purchasing a vehicle out of town and I cant say enough good things about Oren through out this process. Oren went above and beyond to make us feel comfortabl, he was wuck to respond and answered any and all questions that we had. Once our S5 was delivered there were no surprises, our car looked as good as it did online. I must say this was probablt the best car buying experience that ive had i would recommend and/or dp business w/ Abadi Motors w/o any hesitation.

• Great Dealer. Excellent Customer Service

Purchased my Hyundai Santa Fe from Abadi Motors. Got a great deal and a good value on the car. The car was serviced before handed over to me, the brakes were done. Everything was per what was discussed with Oren. Great guy. Best dealer experience that I ever had.

• Outstanding!

Oren and his crew are fantastic. I would not hesitate to buy or sell with them in the future. They will be the first call I make! Thanks!

• Better than any other dealer.

I don't care about free coffee. I wanted a specific used car, they had it and they knew I wanted it. Oren could have charged more but instead went out of his way to give a better deal on a great car. When they called to inform "plates" were in also asked if there was anything I found that needed attention. Thanks for asking.

• Awesome Customer Service

A great buying experience, slaes guy Tom was excellent not pushy and straight shooter definitely will shop here again

• Great Service

I sold my used BMW to Abadi Motors. All the staff were very friendly and helped me throught the procees.

• Mister

I bought one Volkswagen Routan from those guys.Very happy with them.

I bought one Volkswagen Routan from those guys.Very happy with them.

• Eccxellent Service

Thomas helped us in purchasing a vechicle. Looked around and was most happy with the car I found here. Great customer service.

• Great Experience

Amazing customer service and very helpful. They did the very best to give us what we needed to walk out as happy customers. Tom answered all our question and made my first purchasing experience an easy one. Now I'm a ecstatic owner of my first car.