Team Toyota

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 66 reviews

• April 26, 2016

I had a great experience at Team Toyota. They helped me buy my first car and Mr. Joe Jenkins was a great help throughout the whole process. He was pat...ient and took time to show me all my options and let me shop around. He made sure that I was comfortable with my purchase and made me feel great about the car that I chose! I'm so happy with my purchase and I will definitely recommend Team Toyota and Mr. Jenkins to my friends.

Thank you Heather for your great review! We appreciate your business and want to congratulate you on the purchase of your first vehicle. This is a big... moment! Welcome to the Team Family!

June 4, 2018

Received great customer service from Ms. Loretta Toussant. She made the car buying process a pleasant and easy going experience, and that is a gift ma...ny do not have. Thank you Team Toyota for the great selection and prices. This is Camry #3 for me. Expecting it to go beyond the 362,000 miles I put on my last one.

Thank you Gloria for your review! We appreciate your business and welcome you to the Team Family.

May 30, 2018

Came in to have my 2015 Rave 4 for service and ended up buying a New Rave 4 2018 My salesman was Mr Will who was wonderful! Very professional, knowle...dgeable. Very good experience and great people! Mr Will enjoys his job and makes you feel very comfortable

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business and welcome you to the Team Family.

May 24, 2018

Another good experience with Team Toyota. Worked with Ken St Cyr as a repeat customer. Happy with the service. Happy with the product. We will be ...back.

April 27, 2018

Thank you so much Ms Lorreta Toussant for making the car buying experience easy. Very happy with the 2015 Toyota Camry. Couldn’t have asked for a bett...er person to work with!

Thank you Mrs. Beverly for your feedback! We appreciate the kind words towards your product specialist. Welcome to the Team Family!

April 12, 2018

Michael Cahill is most definitely one of the best car salesman by far.. Would recommend him to anyone.Thank you Michael Cahill your the best!!!! Could...n't ask for a better person than him.. Wanted to thank Michael Cahill from the bottom of my heart

Thank you Sybil for your feedback. We appreciate your business and welcome you to the Team Family!

March 30, 2018

Just purchased a 2017 Toyota Tacoma from Sammy Napoli. Loved the service and my son is loving his new truck! Thank you so much, Sammy!

Thank you Beth for your feedback! We appreciate your business and welcome you to the Team Family.

March 29, 2018

Thank you Jody for your feedback! We appreciate your business and welcome you to the Team Family.

March 20, 2018

Absolute pinnacle customer service. Could not have asked for better. Went in only seeking advice and came out with a vehicle and a lost family member ...lol... Thank you Loretta. Team for life!

Thank you Jennings family for your feedback! We appreciate your business and welcome you to the Team Family.

March 10, 2018

great service, brought me where I needed to go, worked hard to get me into a truck, is dedicated worker, never put another customer before me while he... was dealing with me, kept me up to date on the progress of my application.

Thank you Malik for your feedback! We appreciate your business and welcome you to the Team Family.