World Auto Sales

Call This Dealer

Used

• New buyer for a 2006 Toyota Rav4
    April 3, 2014

Came in today not expecting to buy a car, but did saw the car I've been wanting for a very long time. Then meet the finance manager Rene Lopez, he was... a big help with negotiating the right price that fits the amount I'm willing to pay and with the finance/ paper work everything was done correctly. Most definately I would recommend world auto sales to anyone looking to buy a decend car.

The reason that were in business is because of you our customers and especialy repeat customers, we thank you so much for having us as your prefer car... dealer. Enjoy your Rav4 Best Regards Rene Lopez 619-640-2901 Sales Manager

very excited !
    May 5, 2016

it was my first time coming to this place called world auto sales .. they were very helpful on getting me the best car i wanted and at the right price... $ .. Ricky the sales man help me out .. he did awesome job buy getting me car i wanted .and running me through everything i needed to know . i would recommend this place to any one who trying buy a car .. great customer service ..

Awesome Team!!! These guys are great
    April 11, 2016

These guys really helped me to make a great purchase.. I am so happy with my new car and satisfied with the payments... Thank You Soooo Much!!!!

great work
    February 12, 2016

made me feel right at home me and my kids love this lot. we got a great deal right at my spending mark

1st Time Customer
    March 31, 2014

Our overall experience was a good one. Henry is nice and helpful in showing us around and pointing out the cars available in our price range, with ful...l detail of each car. Rene Lopez is great, he took good care of us when buying our car.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help you in your pre-owned vehicle purchase, we hope you enjoy it and keep us in mind for future purchase. ... Best Regards Rene Lopez Sales manager World Auto Sales

The Happiest Customer!!!
    March 28, 2014

The best guys you'll ever meet with the great car buying experiance around! They helped me get the car I wanted with no hassle. I didn't get the "run ...around' like other car places. Rene Lopez is the best car sales guy that will go in the ring for you hands down! Thanks World Auto Sales! This is one HAPPY customer!

THANK YOU FOR GIVING US THE OPPORTUNITY TO EARN YOUR BUSINESS, OUR GOAL IS TO PROVIDE 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION AND ONCE AGAIN WE DID IT , ENJOY IT !...!! RENE LOPEZ SALES MANAGER WORLD AUTO SALES

My experience
    December 14, 2013

Our overall experience purchasing a vehicle from World Auto Sales was excellent! The customer service was amazing. I will definitely keep this dealer ...in mind when searching for my next vehicle.

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR GIVING US THE OPPORTUNITY TO EARN YOUR BUSINESS, OUR GOAL IS TO PROVIDE 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION AND ONCE AGAIN WE DID IT... !!! ENJOY IT !! RENE LOPEZ SALES MABNAGER WORLD AUTO SALES

World Auto Sales