Green Eyed Motors

(4.8) 44 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

• Love this place

I have bought two cars from green eyed motors and the buying experience was so easy. Luke the owner is a great guy and extremely knowledgeable. Super ...clean dealership and very nice employees!

Thanks for the review Shae! You know we love you 'round these parts too!

• Amazing!!!!!

Green Eyed Motors is AMAZING! First I drove of the lot with an Electric only car, drove it back and forth from Denver to Niwot each day and was just ...a little too stressed about getting stranded. I brought the car back and they were so flexible, got me into a hybrid. Did not charge me for the miles I had put on the old car and were very accommodating. Fast forward 6 months later and the car needs servicing via the extended warranty we purchased. The head of finance found me a tow, called me to let me know the car had gotten there. Told me that they will help me get a rental car tomorrow and will have my hybrid back in top shape soon. I am so so impressed! EVERYONE who is looking for a used car needs to come to Green Eyed Motors! I recommend them to all my friends. Truly a great experience!

It is our goal for every customer to leave Green Eyed Motors happy with their decision to purchase with us, and hearing that we were able to make you ...feel that way is great Chelsea! We hope that we can help you with any of your future needs and that we do not need to use that warranty again anytime soon. Thanks again for the review Chelsea!

• Highly recommended - professional, efficient & fun

We went to Green Eyed Motors last week looking for something to replace our 2000 Honda Accord. Left a few hours later with a 2013 Prius. Fred did a... superb job going over options with us and, once we had made up our minds, processing the sale. Ambez did a great job of explaining the various pieces of the warranties and finalizing the paperwork. It was a very pleasant experience from start to finish. Having the Baby/Laughing Goat Coffee on the premises is a nice touch....as is the locally produced art work on the walls. GEM proved that buying a new used car can be both easy & fun. Highly recommended.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this fantastic review George and Beth! We hope that you're loving your Prius, as they are great car...s. We love that you were able to have fun purchasing a car, as that is something that not many people can say, but we hope that all of our customers leave feeling that way!

• Great Experience

Marcus and Fred made the buying process really easy and were a huge help through the process, highly recommend getting your next car through Green Eye...d Motors

Thanks for the review Greg! We strive to make the process easy for every customer. We'll pass on what you've said to Marcus and Fred. We also hope ...that you'll stop by sometime and let us know how your new vehicle is working for you, or if there is ever anything we can do for you. Thanks again Greg!

• Thank You!

When my wife and I walked in and saw their team in casual clothes and a coffee shop in the same building, it puts you at ease. Neither one of us were ...disappointed with Marcelo and Luke. Sorry I can't remember the finance guy's name. They are worth checking out! Thanks! Chris & Keri

Hey Chris and Keri, thank you so much for leaving this wonderful review and of course, for your business. We hope that you are enjoying your new vehi...cle, and are so happy to hear that you were at ease here with us. Please do not hesitate to call or stop by if you ever need anything. And don't worry, we won't tell Ambez you couldn't remember his name!

• Green Eyed Motors, not a "car dealer" experience!

I bought my 2011 Nissan Leaf from Luke over 2 years ago. The car is still a marvelous, solidly reliable money-saving friend. The deal was right and ...painless. Any little thing I noticed during the buying process was more than taken care of, without issue or even me asking! Luke took the time to teach me about my first electric car. My wife and I continue to enjoy our Leaf, but the real point is the people-pleasing aspect of Green Eyed Motors. No question, I would buy another car from them!

Tom, thank you so much for revisiting our page and for leaving us a review after all this time. We are ecstatic that you have enjoyed your Leaf, it's... not often we hear from customers so long after they buy! We have worked hard over the last two years to ensure that all of our customers leave happy, and that they remain happy years down the road. If there is ever anything else we can do for you, please let us know!

• Excellent Experience at Green Eyed Motors!

Couldn't have had a better car buying experience! Green Eyed Motors is the best. Super friendly staff, attentive, patient and honest. Competitive pric...es and very nice inventory. I will exclusively be buying cars from Luke and his team for the foreseeable future - definitely check them out.

Thank you so much DK! We are constantly working to make sure that our customer experience is as pleasant as possible, and it's great to know that our ...efforts are working! We hope you're enjoying your new vehicle, and hope that you'll never hesitate to stop by and say hello, or to let us know if there is ever anything that we can do for you! Thank you so much for your business and the wonderful review, and we look forward to hearing from you soon!

• Great experience at GEM!

This review is long overdue but I wanted to share my positive experiences at Green Eyed Motors as well as my interactions with the staff, specifically... Luke (Owner), Marcus (sales associate), and Ambez (Finance Director). As many others have shared, the experience at GEM is hassle-free, personable, and laid back. Although I understood they were running a business, it felt more like having a conversation with some friends at EV meetup. I found that everyone at GEM was really knowledgeable about EVs, hybrids, and green cars in general and that unlike many other dealerships they were "scared" or discouraging about talking about features, benefits, and potential drawbacks. Even more important, everyone at GEM can speak to the CO tax rebate process, something I found to be very frustrating when speaking to other dealerships who often would not have an answer and even worse, would sometimes make up an answer that was clearly not correct. The entire process at GEM was extremely organized and quick and I was able to complete my entire (and rather random) purchase of a 2014 BMW i3 one day after work when I was nearing the completion of my lease on my previous vehicle. I found GEM and Marcus/Luke to be very reasonable and I could tell they wanted the best experience possible for their customers, even offering service or deals on tires, etc., down the line. This is very important because often when you are purchasing an EV, you are entering in a relatively (still) small community. I am very happy with my purchase and I look forward to working with the folks at GEM again in the future!

Jeremy, first we'd like to thank you for your business, but we'd also like to thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review for us! You... are correct in that we want to offer our customers the best possible car buying experience, and the only way we know if we're doing things correctly is if our wonderful customers like yourself let us know! We hope that you're loving life in your i3, and hope that you'll let us know if there is ever anything that we can do for you!

• Green Eyed Motors

Check these guys out for Boulder's most hassle-free car buying experience. They've got a great selection of cars, awesome prices and honest, knowledge...able employees who offer excellent customer service.

Hey Mike, thank you so much for taking the time to check us out, and double thank you for taking the time to write a review! We work hard to make eve...ryone who walks through our doors feel like you, and it's great to know that it's working! Let us know if there is ever anything that we can do for you!

• What a great experience!!!

See previous with the oops on stars -- should be all 5s! best car buying experience ever!

Thanks for clearing that stars up Ray and Emilie! Take care!

Green Eyed Motors