Brian Harris Pre-owned Supercenter and Fiat of Baton Rouge

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Donald Haynes

Mr.Donald was very friendly and professional. He worked very hard to get my husband and I into the vehicle we wanted under our circumstances. If you are in need of a vehicle I highly recommend that you go speak with him.

• Nice place

Came here to take a test-drive about a year ago. The sales people weren't pushy. They were friendly. Drove around a nice vehicle. Might have to come back to buy something. Love them Jeeps!

• Wrangler Knowledge

Sales knowledge was awesome. They knew alot about jeeps. Corey helped me pick a used jeep.

• Great service

Mr.Donald Haynes was very professional. This was my second time buying a car but by far this was my best experience. If you're looking for good friendly service go visit him at Brain Harris Chrysler Jeep !!!

• Friendly, Fair and Stressless

I purchased a used car from Bryan Harris on my visit while also trading in a vehicle. I found the people to be easy to work with and feel as if I was treated fairly and honestly. The entire experience was stress free and relatively easy.