4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 469 reviews

469 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Freedom Honda from DealerRater.com

July 11, 2018

Staff were friendly and very professional. No pressure what so ever . They made our car buying experience a pleasure. I would recommend freedom Honda ...as a great place to buy a new or used car.

Freedom Honda

Thanks for the great review and recommendation! We aim for excellence, and we¿¿¿re thrilled to hear that you had a fantastic experience with us here a...t Freedom Honda! We really appreciate your feedback and we hope to see you here again!

July 11, 2018

I been working with Danny boughton for 14 year since he used to work for Toyota he amazing person his customer service is the best I???m happy he sti...ll around he being helpful to my family this the four car we bought from this dealer and when my kid have any questions we always go with mr Danny

Freedom Honda

Thank you for the great review! We aim to build long-term relationships with our customers, and we¿¿¿re very pleased to know that we¿¿¿ve had the oppo...rtunity to work with you on several different occasions. We really appreciate your continued business and we'll see you next time!

July 5, 2018

Nick the salesman is awesome. He worked with me to get the 2008 Suzuki and I just love the car. I went to a lot of dealerships in town and I never fel...t so important as a consumer until I stopped by at Freedom Honda. Thank you Nick and his manager John for working with me to get the car.

Freedom Honda

Thanks for the wonderful review! We always encourage our employees to go above and beyond for our customers, and we¿¿¿re so happy that our staff did j...ust that! We really appreciate your feedback! See you next time!

John Walker III

Assistant Sales Manager

July 5, 2018

Our experience in our recent trip to Freedom Honda was very welcoming and pleasant. We worked with a great, helpful, and non- pushy team(Ryan and John...) that answered and addressed all of our questions and concerns. This is the third car we have purchased from Freedom Honda in the last three years and our expectations were definitely met again this time. Thank you for a memorable and positive experience!

Freedom Honda

Thank you for the great review! We aim to build long-term relationships with our customers, and we¿¿¿re very pleased to know that we¿¿¿ve had the oppo...rtunity to work with you on several different occasions. We really appreciate your continued business! We hope you are loving your new car!

John Walker III

Assistant Sales Manager

July 4, 2018

I came into the dealership with all the information from Truecar and Kelly Blue Book and other sources. I had a price from another dealer which was b...eaten by Mr. Holt. A good experience is possible when you are as prepared as possible. The processl runs a lot smoother.

Freedom Honda

Thank you for the great review, Ralph! We aim for excellence, and we¿¿¿re thrilled to hear that you had a fantastic experience with us here at Freedom... Honda! We really appreciate your business and we hope you are loving your new car!

June 29, 2018

The best part about the dealership was .... the little pressure interaction. I was there to buy a car. Matt was there to show a car. He did his job to... perfection. There was absolutely no pressure. He walked me through all the possible options I had. He took me for a test drive and here I am 7 days later still loving my new Honda Civic. Two feedbacks that I have: 1. The Cruise Control feature on the car tends to go out of control down the slope. I set it for 35 and it ends up being 47 by the time i reach the bottom of the slope. The product can be fine tuned for this. 2. THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE: Coffee could have been a bit stronger :) Once again...Matt was excellent and deserves a raise.

Freedom Honda

Thanks for the wonderful review and feedback! We¿¿¿re glad you enjoyed working with Matt! We¿¿¿re proud to have him on our team as he exemplifies our ...values! We really appreciate your business and we wish you many happy miles in your new Civic! Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns!

June 23, 2018

From the moment we entered Freedom Honda, we knew that that we would have a positive sales experience. Great teamwork by Gilbert and Jimmy (Sales); th...eir knowledge on the CR-V and Pilot is impressive, and we felt comfortable with our selection... give Jimmy Arellano 5/5 stars for his performance! John (Sales Mgr) is a pleasure to work with, and he works hard to make sure the price is right. Dylan (Finance) got the paperwork in record time and set us up with maintenance options that met our needs. Tracey???s (Customer Care) follow-up gave us that much-appreciated warm fuzzy that we chose wisely. Only critical feedback: interior detailing at pick-up needs more attention to detail. Bret (GM): you have a winning team; we look forward to our next purchase from Freedom Honda in the near future!

Freedom Honda

Thank you for your wonderful review, Alan! We always encourage our employees to go above and beyond for our customers, and we¿¿¿re so happy that our s...taff did just that! We really appreciate your feedback and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

June 21, 2018

We purchased a new car for a better price than Costco and the other car dealerships offered. Price was extremely important to us. They also towed ou...r car from another dealership to their (car was currently not drivable) and gave us a trade-in on the vehicle. All folks were worked with with very pleasant and nice and made us feel very comfortable,

Freedom Honda

Thank you for the fantastic review! Customer service is our #1 priority and we thank you for recognizing our efforts! We really appreciate your feedba...ck and we wish you many happy miles in your new car!

June 15, 2018

Eric and Ricky made the new car buying experience a pleasure. Great people to work with. I would recommend this dealership to all my friends.

Freedom Honda

Thank you for your review and recommendation, Nancy! It is wonderful to hear that Eric and Ricky made your visit with us fantastic! We appreciate your... business and we look forward to a long relationship with you!

June 14, 2018

I worked with Nick and he was great, really enjoyed his sense of humor and the fact he didn't pressure me into buying or leasing a vehicle. John was ...really helpful in getting to the monthly rate I wanted to spend and he made it so I put down less. I never considered leasing a vehicle before but Nick and John both showed me how it could work for me. Great experience overall, I would buy from them again and send folks over.

Freedom Honda

Thank you for your great review and recommendation, Pat! We aim for excellence, and we¿¿¿re thrilled to hear that you had a fantastic experience with ...us here at Freedom Honda! We really appreciate your business and we look forward to working with you again in the future!