Freedom Honda

513 reviews

513 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Freedom Honda from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

December 12, 2018

Jason Andrews was very friendly and knowledgeable. He made me feel I could trust him. Which I did. He was funny, and gave us a hug before we left. Felt... like part of his family. I would highly refer him to anyone I know looking for a car. He also called to follow up a couple days later to see if I had questions or was still happy with my purchase.

Dylan Phillips

Business Manager

(4.5) 34 reviews

December 3, 2018

Kyle Killborne is an amazing sales person I absolutely enjoyed my experience buying a car at freedom Honda because of my sales person.I absolutely will... recommend this dealership because of the amazing experience I had with Kyle.

Thank you for the wonderful review and recommendation! We¿¿¿re glad you enjoyed working with Kyle! We¿¿¿re proud to have him on our team as he exempli...fies our values! We appreciate your business and we look forward to a long relationship with you!

December 1, 2018

The team at Freedom Honda were attentive, professional and courteous. They made the process smooth, worked to meet our needs, and made sure the entire... process was transparent and clear. My only complaints (and they are very minor) was first, there was some pressure to purchase an extended warranty that we weren't interested in. And second, most of the vehicles we saw in the trim we were looking for had nearly $5000 of dealer-installed options on them ??? options we weren't particularly interested in but that we had to accept if we wanted the trim we were looking for.

Thank you so much for your business and your suggestions for improvement! We really value your input about your recent experience with us. We're glad ...that everything else about your visit was to your satisfaction, and we thank you for the purchase of your new car! It's great to have you as a customer and we are glad to have you as part of our family! If you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out!

November 30, 2018

A great team of personnel, exceptionally courteous and professional. Everyone ensured I received prompt attention, explained all the features of the 2018... CR-V, and even encouraged me to take two test drives to ensure complete satisfaction with the new car.

Thank you for the wonderful review! At Freedom Honda, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best... to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible. We really appreciate your business! We hope you're loving your new CR-V!

John Walker III

Assistant Sales Manager

(4.9) 72 reviews

November 25, 2018

The experience was very good. My salesman Keith was excellent. He was very knowledgeable and no pressure. The sales manager and the finance manager were... also very good. I wasn't looking for a Honda Pilot but received an exceptional deal and I'm very satisfied. Bob S.

Thank you for the wonderful review, Bob! We always encourage our employees to go above and beyond for our customers, and we¿¿¿re so happy that our sta...ff did just that! We really appreciate your business and we hope to see you here again!

November 24, 2018

The dealership assisted with getting us into a safer vehicle whole giving a long term support concept to keep us coming back. Thankful for the help.

Thank you for the wonderful review, John! We are very happy to know you left our dealership satisfied with your purchase and shopping experience. We a...ppreciate your business and we would love to work with you again!

Dylan Phillips

Business Manager

(4.5) 34 reviews

November 23, 2018

All our questions were answered and the attention was top notch. Everyone, especially the salesman, Kyle, was the best and we had no doubts about our... decision. Love our new Honda1

Thank you for the wonderful review! We aim for excellence, and we¿¿¿re thrilled to hear that you had a fantastic experience with us here at Freedom Ho...nda! We really appreciate your business and we wish you many happy miles in your new car!

November 23, 2018

We traded in 2 cars that were scary unreliable and in return we were fortunately able to afford something we thought was impossible. We got ourselves a... 07 VW which put my mind at rest knowing my wife and two children would be driving something safe, dependable and affordable. Boe and the rest of the staff were extremely helpful, friendly and professional throughout our car buying experience. I highly recommend Freedom Honda to everyone, thank you!

Thank you for the great review! It is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us! Thank you so much for choosing Freed...om Honda! We truly appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to a long relationship with you!

Gilbert La Febre III

(4.8) 13 reviews

Robert Weeres

(4.8) 9 reviews

November 23, 2018

Seth was wonderful to work with. We would highly recommend Freedom Honda to friends and family. We are enjoying the car so far. Great experience shop... with Freedom Honda.

Thanks so much for sharing your experience, and more importantly, thanks for coming to us for the purchase of your vehicle! We hope that you love it a...nd enjoy it to the fullest. Please let us know if there is anything more that we can do and we'll see you next time!

Ricky Olson

Finance Director

(4.9) 67 reviews

Scott (Flattop) Brunelle

Sales Manager

(4.9) 48 reviews

November 23, 2018

Came to the dealership having already reviewed a variety of makes of small SUVs. After several visits I homed in on the Honda CR-V EX; the assistant manager... agreed he could match a TruCar price offered by the VW Tiquan dealership. The end price was close to the VW but differences in options made it impossible to match prices exactly. Through the buying process the sales staff were friendly, helpful, and professional.

Thanks for the great review! At Freedom Honda, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to mak...e the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible. We really appreciate your business! Enjoy your vehicle!

Gilbert La Febre III