• New Honda EX Sedan 2017

I had a wonderful experience purchasing my new Honda Accord EX 2017 at Team Honda. The sales executive was very cordial and helpful from the beginning to the end of my shopping experience. Everyone at Team Honda made me feel welcome. Thank you for extending me your welcome mat. My new Honda EX is great. This is my fourth Honda!

Thank you Ivory for your feedback! We appreciate your loyalty to Honda and for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. Great customer service is our top priority and we welcome you to the Team Family!

• Couldn't be happier with the all around treatment!

I initially stopped by to pick up a brochure. I spoke with Curley a very nice and polite salesman. I told him my needs. He told me to come back with my trade and he'll do everything in his power to make a deal. Needless to say the transaction went so smooth I can back a week later and bought my wife another car as well. I cannot stress enough the ease of buying from Team Honda with Travis as the sales manager and Curley as my salesman. I would go back tomorrow and buy a third vehicle if I needed one. I've bought numerous vehicles and this was by far the most pleasant. Thank you guys, Alan

Thank you Alan for your review. Your feedback is a perfect example of why we hold customer service to the highest standard. We appreciate your families business and welcome you to the Team!

• Honda HRV

Buying the car, I had a wonderful experience. Allen Rodrigue at Team Honda made this process a breeze and did everything he could to make sure I was taken care of. By some stroke of terrible luck, I managed to get into TWO wrecks within the first week of having this vehicle. The first one, a car t-boned my driver's side of the car, and the second one, a car destroyed the front of my car by turning into my lane. This car kept me alive both times. While the vehicle is totaled, I walked away both accidents completely unharmed, as my Honda kept me completely safe both times. I would recommend this car to everyone. Both accidents were very dangerous and threatening. But this car definitely did its job at keeping me safe and alive.

Thank you Helen for your review! We are so sorry to hear about the 2 accidents you were in, but glad to hear you were not hurt as a result. That is a big testimony on the safety of Hondas!

• 2017 Honda Pilot

Jason Victor was an excellent salesman! Very helpful and friendly. Wonderful experience would highly recommend Team Honda.

Thank you Tina for your review! We appreciate you recommending Team Honda and your product specialist to others. Welcome to the Team Family!

• 2017 Honda Civic

Thank you Ja'Rivian for your review! Congratulations on being a first time buyer, very exciting. Welcome to the Team Family!

I purchased my 2017 Honda Civic with Alfred Curly and I was very pleased. He was so professional and helpful. Being that I was a first time buyer i was very nervous but he made the process so easy. As far my car, I LOVE IT! It is so sporty and comfortable. I am so happy that I chose to purchase with Team Honda. Thank you guys so much!!

• My experience

Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear you had a great visit with us and appreciate your kind words. Welcome to the Team Family!

I would like to Thank Brandon Regan for his assistance in helping my husband and I purchase our vehicle. He was helpfull as well as professional and friendly and honest. May God continue to bless you. Thank you. Good job.

• Our Experience

My husband and I purchased a vehicle from Team Honda Used Car Department. Our experience of the transaction was great, Marc Dileo assisted us. His service was wonderful. We enjoyed his professional down to earth personality, we decided to come back and purchase our second vehicle. Not only were we satisfied, Marc even treated us to dinner at TJAY Ribs, Thanks Marc for your service.

Thank you John and Collandra for your review! We are so happy to hear you had a great visit with us and enjoyed your dinner. Congratulations and welcome to the Team Family!

• Great car buying experience

My 4 th vehicle from this dealer and always was a pleasant Buying process I will go back. Keep up the good services TEAM DALTON¿

Thank you Dalton for your review! We greatly appreciate that you have come back to see us on four occasions. That is one of the biggest compliments you can give us! Congratulations on your new car and we look forward to number five.

• Flawless Experience

Team Honda went above and beyond to accommodate my car needs. Highly recommend!

Thank you for your review! We are thrilled to hear you had a great experience with us. Congratulations and welcome to the Team Family!

Team Honda went above and beyond to accommodate my car needs. Highly recommend!

• Bad experience

This dealership has threatened to take legal action against me and hung up on the phone over a misunderstanding I was trying to calmly and rationally pursue. All employees were very friendly up to the point this happened which is dis tress ingredients aND dissapointing. Their initially nice and helpful attitude ended up being a disengenious veneer.