Straub Motors

(732) 497-9100 (732) 497-9100

4.5

Sensor

Awesome Awesome Awesome! Nuff said! Fixed and done right

Always the best experience!

ALWAYS above and beyond. I always highly recommend your dealership.

great service

I came in to lease a new car for my father for a surprise Christmas present, and I was greeted as soon as I walked in by John.. we found the perfect car, color and worked on the finances smoothly. I brought my father to the dealership on the notion he was getting his older buick a maintenence appointment and john had my dad's new car in the showroom as soon as he walked in with a big sign with his name on it congratulating him on his new 2016 buick and a bunch of balloons!! The look in my dad's face was priceless he read the sign 3 times before he realized what was going on! John cared enough to take that extra mile to make that day special for my dad and I'll never forget it! The car, service and turn around time with paper work was flawless and I highly recommend John and this dealership!

great service, knowledgeable salesmen, warm welcom

Dealership had an abundance of cars to select, sales help warmly greeted us, extremely knowledgeable about the features of the car of our choice. Best deal around.

1.0

No help with warranty

Went there with a few issues on my suv and right away I could tell how this would go, "sorry sir can't tell you if these things are covered." See the problem was I didn't purchase the extended warranty through this dealership. So I've come to learn they basically they want nothing to do with helping you out. Later called the dealer I purchased from and they couldn't be greater. Over the phone they told me my problems were covered, my car would be picked up and a loaner dropped off. So if you didn't buy your auto and warranty here, don't bother stopping in.

Thank ou Vito Karavolas!!

My husband and I recently bought a 2015 GMC Sierra from Straub Motors. We had been to many different dealerships, and were actually in the market for a Dodge Ram after our previous one was stolen. We found ourselves listening to every sales pitch, yet walked away from many dealerships without a purchase. On our way to a Dodge dealership in Hazlet, my husband spotted the GMC Sierra on the lot and pulled right in. Our salesman, Vito Karavolas, was not only very knowledgeable but a genuinely nice guy. He didn't push the Sierra on us even when we told him we were on our way to look at a Dodge Ram. My husband came so close to buying a Ram, yet he wanted to go back to Straub Motors because he felt Vito deserved a courtesy visit on our decision. After returning to Straub, we just couldn't pass up the Sierra and the only reason we went back was due to Vito. He made the entire process, two days before Christmas, so much easier for us. Even after the sale was complete, Vito took the time to introduce my husband to his new truck and all the newest gadgets. I've never felt that comfortable with a car salesman EVER!I have a 2011 GMC Terrain and I'm almost ready to buy new again. I know exactly where I'm going and whom my salesman will be! Thank you again Vito for making a stressful time just a little less stressful! Straub Motors is lucky to have you! Happy New Year and God Bless!!

Gmc Arcadia

This dealer is the best I worked with the sales manger Dave and he knew my budget and worked with me. He understood what I wanted and what my pockets could afford and made it happen. The please is family own and feels like home. I got a great lease deal on my gmc Arcadia it's a clean place and they work fast and are respectful.

Great buying experience.

I leased a 2015 GMC Acadia from Straub Motors. It was my first time dealing with this dealership and I have to say that it was a pleasant and stress-free experience. The salesman, Don Smith, was a very knowledgeable salesman. He knows the product and all the features and was quick to explain and demonstrate both before the sale and during the vehicle delivery. Not all car salesman know the product they are selling. These guys do. I would not hesitate to recommend this dealer and will return again myself to lease another vehicle.

Great Service

I brought my Verano to have the rubber piece put on to the front of the car and also to pick up my registration and plates.I was pleasantly surprised to find out that my car was also detailed. I cannot believe how nice everyone is at Straub, especially John Burtnick. No complaints from me, keep up the good work

We will be back

Charlie Straub and his team are true professions, highly knowledgable of the GMC vehicles they sell, and punctual. When my wife and I needed to replace our lease-expiring Nissan Murano we visited numerous dealerships for a SUV that would accommodate our growing family which now includes two small children. The good people at Straub never pressured us into a making a decision, making our experience into a new car enjoyable. Don, our salesperson, knew seemingly everything there is to know about our Acadia, particularly its countless safety features. Lastly, with the help of Don and Charlie we knew exactly which vehicle we wanted, which then had to be special ordered. Don and Charlie promised us that our new car would be at the dealership in time for us to replace our expiring Murano, and it was. It is no wonder why Straub has been in business for as many decades as it has. Our experience was flawless. My wife and I will be sure to consider seeing Don and Charlie in 39 months when our Acadia lease is up.