Call This Dealer

Used

• Unbelievable Find (2012 Porsche 911 turbo S)
    November 16, 2016

After 8 months of looking for the perfect car, I found it at SweetCars, Ft. Wayne, IN. From the beginning Larry was a pleasure to have as my point of... contact. He was very knowledgeable and a low pressure salesman. I flew in from Denver, CO to Indianapolis, IN and drove to Ft. Wayne, IN. When I arrived at SweetCars, the turbo S was just like the ad, “shows as new.” It only had on 5,575 miles on it. I also met Mike, from the detail department, and he went over the car with me and pointed out the extensive amount of Expel Paint Protection Film covering the car. I test drove the car and it was basically a new car. I could have never imagined finding such a perfect preowned vehicle. A PPI was performed at Porsche Ft. Wayne where it passed with flying colors. Then, Larry arranged transport to Denver, CO by Stallion Transports which was also another 5-star operation. Stallion took extra special care of my vehicle on the transport as well as covered the seats and steering wheel in plastic. As any of my friends would tell you, I am very particular in everything I do. I had Mike add Expel Paint Protection Film to the backs of both seats since they are painted to match the exterior of the car. SweetCars even deflated the front seats’ side and thigh bolsters to prevent any possible damage during delivery. All in all, this was the best car buying experience so far in my life. I would definitely recommend SweetCars for anyone looking for an excellent preowned vehicle or any other service on their vehicle.

Hi Chris! Wow! Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review. I can honestly say I believe you purchased one of the most beautiful Por...sches that ever rolled through our dealership! We admire your passion for the vehicle and it was our pleasure to assist you in both the sales and detail department. What a great idea it was on your part to protect the body-colored seat backs on the car with Xpel film! We hope you are loving every moment with your Porsche and look forward to assisting you with your next vehicle purchase! -The SweetCars Team

Professional, responsive, and very helpful.
    April 13, 2018

I recently worked with Larry on the purchase of a 2016 Mustang. I had been looking for an attractive price on a late model Mustang for some time. A... Sweetcars offer caught my attention with a detailed advertisement for a nicely equipped, well-cared for model with a very competitive asking price. Larry was very responsive and helpful answering my questions on the phone, over emails and text messages. He also went the extra mile to acquire some accessories for me from the previous owner that I was very interested in. His efforts to facilitate those accessories made the car purchase a truly great deal for me. Larry was also very patient and accommodating while we worked to resolve some issues with the infotainment software and its integration with software on my mobile. Throughout my time working with the Sweetcars staff they were all very professional, unassuming and eager to help resolve all of my concerns. I hope to be doing business with them again in the future.

Lotus purchase
    April 12, 2018

Larry was an excellent salesperson to work with. He wanted to be sure that I was informed and pleased with my review of the car intended for purchase... as well as the purchase process itself. He was always available for questions. If he did not have the answer immediately, he was always in touch again promptly with the answer.

Cadillac ATS-V
    April 5, 2018

It was an overall really nice experience. Really easy and nice to work with the employees here. They were very anxious to help in any way they could. ...Larry was very helpful in completing the deal and didn't put any pressure on me.

Steve Shively
    March 22, 2018

I researched tires for four months and still was not sure what I needed. I went to Sweet Cars and talked to Paul Wright. He did a great job of getting... me the best tires at a great price and fast. The install was excellent and quick. Everyone there seem so nice and professional. IT IS GREAT.

Audi RS7
    March 19, 2018

I was fortunate enough to have the opportunity to buy from Sweetcars. From initial inquiry to the sale, customer service has been nothing shy of spec...tacular. Any questions or concerns were addressed promptly. They made me feel like part of the family and was treated well. What can I say, very impressed!

Awesome to work with!! A++++++
    March 13, 2018

Sweetcars is amazing to work with! They are automotive enthusiasts that are honest, friendly, fair, and very good at what they do! They make the car... buying experience fun, and I appreciate all they do for our community of car enthusiasts! Michael Barney has personally located 2 cars for me, and he nailed them perfectly. They were unique cars, a Lotus Elise, and the other a Alfa Romeo 4C Spider. I had specific colors, options and mileage requirements as well. He is awesome to work with! I have also had service and upgrades completed by Sweetcars, and as usual, a pleasure to work with. I shared my experiences with Sweet cars to my mother, and she has now bought 3 vehicles from them. I could not give them a high enough recommendation! If you choose not to work with them, your loss!

Teamwork and Communication
    March 6, 2018

SweetCars has been the service center for my former Range Rover for 4 years. Over the 4 years, I have bragged about the awesome customer service every... employee exemplifies. They all have proven to be problem solvers that are good at communicating. They are up front, honest, and truly care about the people involved. With all of this being said - they are all car enthusiasts. It doesn't matter if you enjoy domestic or foreign, new or old; nor if you have 1 or 20 cars - they love cars and they take care of the cars AND the people who own them. They show this through all of the aspects of their business, and they add to it with car shows & detail clinics. Every time I walk in I have been greeted by my first name, with a handshake, and a smile from all of the employees. Recently I decided to sell my Range Rover, and I spoke to SweetCars about consignment. After the informative discussion, that was not pushy in any way, I consigned my vehicle with them. This process involved a lot of discussion; and they proved to be informative but also they listened. When all was said and done, my vehicle sold in 1 day, and the whole experience couldn't have gone better. This is a true testament to the experience and expertise of the employees. Now we are discussing my next vehicle purchase, and I am happy to continue to do business with these excellent professionals. At SweetCars, they work together as a team and they keep the lines of communication flowing. This level of service is rare, and I am more than happy to recommend them to everyone for service, detailing, buying, selling, and all of their get togethers.

Fantastic buying experience for Range Rover
    March 4, 2018

We had the best experience buying with Sweet Cars! Larry worked with us on site and via phone to get my dream car. He was very professional, kind, and... courteous from beginning to end, going above and beyond for us. Needless to say, he made us very comfortable during this unexpected buying time! Larry provided us with all the history of the vehicle and did not hesitate to contact the previous owner for us. We definitely recommend Sweet Cars! Thanks Larry!

Beyond great
    February 15, 2018

Never had a better feeling about a salesperson... ever .. Jim .. who answered my question almost simultaneously regarding the IMSbaring on a 996 wit...h an extremely comforting "YES ". Alnost every other salesperon i talked to seemed to be very familiar with other 996s I inquired about until o asked the $64000 question. ( or is it million? ....whatever...) after a short conversation about the Porsche and some completely off subject stuff that followed I was already fumbling around in my front pocket for my credit card. Jim is a true professional easy to communicate with , cool as school , and "JIMMY JOHN'S " fast/ efficient. The only person who slowed down the process of delivery of the car was ....ME! Due to a late start driving from st Louis and getting slightly lost forcing him to be waiting on me. ( really?? I'm LATE ...picking up MY NEW Porsche cab.....? WOW!) This 996 looks and drives astonishingly NEW. My friends all say they have never seen a newer looking used Porsche! EVER! And they all have /had Porsches. One of the best car purchasing experiences ever ! Highly recommend SWEET RIDES to anyone!

SweetCars