Lee Hyundai of Goldsboro

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 114 reviews

Call This Dealer

• 2015 Hyundai Sonata
    June 4, 2015

I have to say that this was my best buying experience when buying a car. The salesman was very friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. I test drove... the car that I wanted and the paperwork was fast and efficient. I enjoyed the experience so much that when I told my daughter who is stationed in Germany, she went and bought a Hyundai the following day and she received the same professionalism and courtesy and now she is the new owner of a 2016 Hyundai Elantra. I would definitely come back. If you're ever in the market for a car, go to Lee Hyundai and ask for Michael Thompson.

Great service
    January 24, 2018

Tyree was a great salesman I love his customer service he made sure everything was right he did everything he could do to make sure I was satisfied

Always feel valued!
    January 22, 2018

We purchased our 2012 Santa fe from Lee Hyundai new. We have always brought the car back to the dealership for service. We live in Rocky Mount NC. I h...ave been to the Hyundai dealership here and I choose to drive the hour and 1/2 round trip to Lee Hyundai in Goldsboro. They have ALWAYS been very professional and courteous. That includes all departments at this dealership. If this will be seen by anyone looking for a great place to buy a car or have one serviced...this is the one that I would give my highest recommendation. "#1"

Heath, our salesperson gave us Great Customer Serv
    January 13, 2018

Our salesperson Heath was Great. Dealing with him was stress free and explained everything to us in trading my car and purchasing a new Tuscon. Cou...ld not ask for his customer service to be any better.

New car buyer
    January 10, 2018

After trying so hard to purchase a bigger vehicle to accommodate me, my husband and mom, Lee’s was the ONLY dealership made it happen. Every dealersh...ip I went to did nothing but pull my credit which resulted in a bunch of inquiries. But not Lee’s I was called by Robert the sales manager who told me to just come in. He directed me to one of the best salesman I have ever dealt with Mr. Tracy Jordyn who told me to picture myself driving home. I drove out of there with a 2018 Hyundai Sonata..I love my new car and would always recommend Lee’s Hyundai and will be a life long customer. THANK YOU LEES HYUNDAI

Hyundai Elentra
    October 10, 2017

I have had a great experience at Lee Hyundai and I would recommend for people to come and get them a new car. Chris was really helpful and so was Jo...seph was also thank you guys so much.

2013 Dodge Dart
    August 29, 2017

I had a great experience at this dealership. The salesman was great and it was a great buying experience. Definitely check them out for your next purc...hase. I told them exactly what I was looking for and they took good care of me. I purchased a vehicle that had everything wanted & then some.

Great service
    August 14, 2017

I went to the dealership looking to finance a used car. Unluckily I don't have any credit, being a first time car owner and never having owned a credi...t card. The sales associates hooked me up with a brand new car, still within my budget, on the Hyundai First Time buyer's program. I got a great deal and a sweet Accent to suit my needs.

Great
    August 12, 2017

Great service from Roger. I have to say that this was a great buying experience. Roger was very friendly, professional, and knowledgeable.

Happy Customer
    August 12, 2017

Today was a wonderful day.Went to Lee Hyundai by mistake and walked with a new 2017 Hyundai Elantra.My salesperson made it so easy that I had no other... choice. Thanks Monty and all the staff at Lee Hyundai of Goldsboro

Lee Hyundai of Goldsboro