Lee Hyundai of Goldsboro

(4.8) 800 reviews

Call This Dealer

800 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Lee Hyundai of Goldsboro from DealerRater.com
  • 2015 Hyundai Sonata
    June 4, 2015

I have to say that this was my best buying experience when buying a car. The salesman was very friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. I test drove... the car that I wanted and the paperwork was fast and efficient. I enjoyed the experience so much that when I told my daughter who is stationed in Germany, she went and bought a Hyundai the following day and she received the same professionalism and courtesy and now she is the new owner of a 2016 Hyundai Elantra. I would definitely come back. If you're ever in the market for a car, go to Lee Hyundai and ask for Michael Thompson.

• Car dealer service as it should be
    February 15, 2018

No wait, friendly and courteous service. Estimated time very close to actual time. Clean and pleasant waiting area. The free car wash and interior cle...aning was an unexpected bonus, thanks for that.

• Quality gone down?
    February 7, 2018

Loaner car reeked of stale smoke. I got off work early next day to pick up my car when promised.. it was not ready, they should have called and told m...e. Price changed slightly at checkout. Car runs great, repair was good, and everyone was very friendly. However didn't like the new fragrance. Prefer they do not spray scents in my personal car. I usually have no problems there.

Overall Experience

• Happy with our deal, but customer service was lacking
    February 3, 2018

We bought a new Santa Fe Sport and were happy with the price we paid for the options we got. However, it was like once the sale was made, their part ...was done. We bought the car and had to wait a week and a half to actually get the car. That aspect was fine as we ordered AWD and the vehicle had to be retrieved from another dealership. But, I was told it would be a couple days, then Thursday at the latest, then maybe Friday, then finally Saturday morning. The worst part though was that each time I had to call and ask. Only once was the call initiated from the dealer's end to update me on the status of my vehicle. I don't care if you're buying the most expensive luxury brand or the cheapest car on the market, the sale isn't over until I have my car. Bottom line, I wouldn't say don't go to this dealership, but if nothing changes, expect the customer service to be a bit underwhelming.

• AMAZING!
    February 1, 2018

I had an amazing experience. Everyone was so sweet and attentive. My sales person was Mr.Tracy Jordyn, who was extremely helpful and honest. I would r...ecommend this dealership and everyone who works there! They also have complimentary popcorn which was as good as the movie theater. Thank you so much Lee Hyundai!!!!!

Overall Experience

• Very quick, easy and helpful
    January 31, 2018

Best car buying experience I have ever had. Heath helped me every step of the way and we above and beyond expectations! Matthew made it a point to get... me in this week and install what needed to be. Both were Very friendly and professional

• Excellent CS
    January 29, 2018

I love, love, love my Hyundai family. Always keeps me updated with service. Best recommendations! Great coffee. Lobby always clean. All salesmen and ...staff very nice and accommodating.

• Service
    January 26, 2018

Everything was good service done was great and I am well pleased 😁 the employees was helpful and I will be returning and the price range fit m...y budget

• Great service
    January 24, 2018

Tyree was a great salesman I love his customer service he made sure everything was right he did everything he could do to make sure I was satisfied

• Always feel valued!
    January 22, 2018

We purchased our 2012 Santa fe from Lee Hyundai new. We have always brought the car back to the dealership for service. We live in Rocky Mount NC. I h...ave been to the Hyundai dealership here and I choose to drive the hour and 1/2 round trip to Lee Hyundai in Goldsboro. They have ALWAYS been very professional and courteous. That includes all departments at this dealership. If this will be seen by anyone looking for a great place to buy a car or have one serviced...this is the one that I would give my highest recommendation. "#1"

Lee Hyundai of Goldsboro