Average based on 42 reviews.
  • Love this place!

Love this place! I went to find a new truck, with nothing specific in mind. Drove several different models and walked away with my dream truck. Very helpful and no pressure. I would highly recommend Watts to anyone searching for a truck.

• Watts automotive review

Seth and Blain were great. Helped me get ahold of an awesome tototay FJ cruiser! Thanks guys.

• Outstanding!

Outstanding! No pressure sales, nothing but great trucks in inventory. We will be customers for life

• Completely Honest

Watts Auto are in a league of their own. Purchasing a vehicle is a scary time in my life and I felt completely comfortable they day I drove my vehicle off the lot and still do today.

• Excellent people

Excellent people, super easy to work with no games no gimmicks awesome selection

• Watts is the best place to buy trucks!!

Great dealership Awesome trucks and the best sales people on the planet! Quick and easy. Watts is the best place to buy trucks !

• Nice people but too far away

Too far away from home since we live in Layton . Nice people though. If we did live in Utah county we would have come in to buy a car.

• Staff was awesome!

Steve was awesome! He was very timely in getting back to me through email and helped me find the best rates on my auto loan. It was a matter of signing the papers and driving away! Thanks so much!

• They are easy to work with

This is the 5th pickup I have purchased for Blaine at Watts and will continue to do business with them in the future. They are easy to work with and make things happen quickly as far as paper work and the whole car buying process. I would recomend Watts before major Car dealerships any day of the week

• the easiest car buying transaction I have ever had

This was by far the easiest car buying transaction I have ever had. They didn't low ball me on my trade and everything was as promised or better on the truck!! Steve had the paperwork ready and I was in and out in less than 30 minutes, I'm still kind of in shock about how easy everything was!! I will be back in the future!