• Love this place!

Love this place! I went to find a new truck, with nothing specific in mind. Drove several different models and walked away with my dream truck. Very helpful and no pressure. I would highly recommend Watts to anyone searching for a truck.

• Watts Automotive

Awesome service and process was simple. We recommend this dealership to others.

Awesome service and process was simple. We recommend this dealership to others.

• Recently traded my gas pickup off for a diesel

It was great people to work with but expected to have a full tank of diesel and another key for my new truck that was said in the deal but everything was good

• Fast and efficient

I was pleasantly surprised by how fast and efficient this process was! Vey knowledgeable staff and friendly too. Love the quality in vehicles they have for selection!

• Best dealer

I only buy from Watts now even though it is a 10 hour drive. They are professional and treat their customers first class. Definitely use these guys

• Great Experience

Blaine was awesome to work with. He was knowledgeable and made sure we were taken care of. Awesome new facility with friendly service. Would recommend highly recommend this place.

• Great Experience

• Watts automotive review

Seth and Blain were great. Helped me get ahold of an awesome tototay FJ cruiser! Thanks guys.

• Outstanding!

Outstanding! No pressure sales, nothing but great trucks in inventory. We will be customers for life

• Completely Honest

Watts Auto are in a league of their own. Purchasing a vehicle is a scary time in my life and I felt completely comfortable they day I drove my vehicle off the lot and still do today.