• Another satisfied visit to the Service Department

Steve, in the Service Dept., was very thorough, professional, and personable.

Steve, in the Service Dept., was very thorough, professional, and personable.

• Scheduled maintenance service

Used the "express lube" lane for scheduled oil change and maintenance. Was in and out within an hour. Service people are always very friendly and helpful.

• Fox Valley Ford

friendly group at Fox Valley Ford. been going there for years now

Reviews like yours provide encouraging feedback, Thomas. Please let us know if there is ever anything we can do for you. Safe travels!

friendly group at Fox Valley Ford. been going there for years now

• Gregg

Michael, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

Gregg was great in regards to taking care of all my new leasing issues. Only had to make a couple stops in and they were short and sweet! Next thing I know Greg had my 2017 parked outside in the lot and ready go. That's great customer service! I've bought and leased only Fords in my life and I have no plans in changing over to any other brand names. Give Gregg my best and have a Happy Easter!!! Mike Norton

• Repair Visit

Visit was handled well, and received call prior to work being done. Service people seemed to care and want to take care of myself in the right manner.

• Great new car buying experiance!

As usual always a great experience! Like the new show room! Everyone who helped us with buying our new car did an outstanding job!! Will definitely return to this dealership should we ever need another car. Our salesman Tyler did an outstanding job. No pressure, explained EVERYTHING! Answered all our questions in a very professional manner. Again thank you so much! Oh by the way...we love our new car!! Margie and Jim Hansen

We set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. At Fox Valley Ford, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

• Fantastic Service, Great Salesman

We are happy you had a pleasant experience here at Fox Valley Ford. Thanks for the feedback and strong recommendation!

The 2014 Fusion I purchased is a beautiful car. It reminds me so much of my Audi A6. The handling is the same, ride, acceleration., well constructed. And a lot less money. My salesman, Greg Bonfield, is the best. I've been buying cars for over 30 years and never had a salesperson like him. He took time to explain things, no pressure, helped with financing, and was there for the whole process. Likable guy, with down to earth atitude, I felt right at home. Fox Valley Ford should be recommended for dealers of the year. Great and courteous service when I bring in the car. Will be back for next car. Much Thanks - Richard Lane

• Great Service! Highly recommend Fox Valley Ford!!

Purchased new 2014 Ford Focus SE. Keith Koester was our salesperson and he was very nice. I would recommend that anyone looking for a Ford go see him. Great service!!!

• good service dept

service dept is a good one,keep them. they are doing a great job.

service dept is a good one,keep them. they are doing a great job.

• Excellent sales staff

The sales personnel were very helpful, pleasant, and knowledgeable about getting the car that I was looking for. They were very good at explaining all the details of the car and the options that were available to me in getting it.