Marketplace Chevrolet Buick

4.5
  • Completely Satisfied

Mike Lafitte made this car buying experience easy. He drove to my work to swap out vehicles and I believe he would have driven anywhere to make our experience better. Mike was very pleasant and delivered what we needed at the numbers we wanted. Thank You Mike

• Awesome Auto Buying Experience

My experience with Michael Lafitte, Corey French, and the staff of Marketplace Chevrolet Buick was exceptional. I must admit, my previous experiences with auto dealerships and salesmen (especially salesmen) have not been pleasant to say the least. In my previous years of working at the credit union for many years, I have seen the good, bad, and the ugly with bad business and character. But I must say, Mr. Lafitte and Marketplace were superior in professionalism and character. I will quickly refer anyone to Marketplace. Great people, Great products, Great Price.

• Great service! Mike Lafitte was awesome!

Didn't know the buying process was that long! Other than that everything was cool, Mike helped when no once else would!

• Great service! Mike Lafitte was awesome!

• Great experience!

Everyone was very friendly and helpful, especially Chris Philyaw, my salesman. Chris was very thorough and patient with answering my many questions. I definitely recommend him/them to my friends and family

• Bought used vehicle

Michael LaFitte helped us buy a used truck for a great price. He was excellent salesman and provided the right information for us to purchase a vehicle. We definitely recommend the dealership and Mike to friends and family.

• Great

Sonya was great. It was easy and fast. Everyone was great. Would recommend her to anyone.

• Happy Customer

I want to express my extreme gratitude and awe at the expertise, customer service, and sheer niceness of Mr. Michael LaFitte II,he could not have been more delightful and helpful. Thank you for hiring him. What a stellar examples of the customer service that makes a positive difference when working under pressure. Thank you Marketplace Chevrolet Buick 123 Marketplace, Stonewall, LA, 71078

• Great Service

Mike Lafitte was very professional and went over and beyond to ensure that my purchase was the perfect fit for myself and my family! I would definitely recommend this dealership and his services to anyone. He is definitely an asset to this company.

• Great Sales Rep and Dealership