• Awesome Sales Consultant and Dealership

Great small town dealer it friendly staff from Sales consultant Steve Saxon to awesome finance manger John Ackle. Will return in the future.

• Great Experience

I found the vehicle online and was four hours away. Called and spoke with Walter, who help the vehicle for me until I could get down there to see it (4 days). Purchased the vehicle and couldn't be happier, I would definitely make the eight hour round trip to buy from them again.

• Exceptional Customer Service!!

I live approximately 35 miles from this dealership and from the first phone call from Patty at this dealership I knew this would be the place that God sent me to purchase a car. I started out looking at a Pre-Owned automobile that they had and ended up with a brand new car. From Patty, to Mary to John, EXCEPTIONAL is the one word I can use to describe these people. The car buying process was painless thanks to them!

• My vehicle buying experience at Harper Motors

Having looked for a particular model and color used vehicle for over one month in California with no luck, I turned to the internet and found it at Harper Motors. From the first call I placed to them, they were attentive and professional , answering all my questions, forwarding me more detailed pictures I requested and agreed upon a sale price lower than had been advertised... with that, I flew out two weeks later to be personally met at the airport, taken to the dealership. Upon inspecting my vehicle... I found it to be much nicer up close than the internet pictures or advertisement Harper had placed online.. the closing went smoothly and quick and my drive back to CA was uneventful... Id like to thank Marshall and his staff for their courtesy and professionalism.. I would not hesitate purchasing another vehicle from then again! Thank you! Sincerely, Gary P. Palm Springs, CA