Edison Nissan

Used (888) 815-5186 (888) 815-5186
Service (888) 815-5538 (888) 815-5538

4.5
(1,778 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Edison Nissan from DealerRater.

janet

Tanyia was great, Johnny and John as well, They all went above and beyond to help me and my husband with repairs and making car buying an easy experience

Dealer response

Janet, we are thrilled to hear our service team went above and beyond to provide you with a 5 Star experience. It was a please serving you as a customer.

Service Department

Would definitely recommend this location for the service department. The service staff is very nice and helpful. Car was serviced and completed in timely manner.

Dealer response

Renee, we are happy to hear our service team provided you with excellent service. We look forward to seeing you again and appreciate the recommendation to your friends and family.

Excellent Service

I have been coming to this location for a few years now and once again I received great service. The staff were attentive and asked all of the right questions to service my vehicle, I was in and out before the time scheduled and the staff were very accomodating while I waited.

Dealer response

Thank you for coming back to Edison Nissan for all your service needs. We appreciate our loyal customers and look forward to seeing you again.

Great buying experience

Zeke was kind, courteous, accommodating, and knowledgeable and gave us exactly what we asked for. We were extremely satisfied with the service provided and our purchase.

Dealer response

Dmitriy, we are thrilled to hear that you are satisfied with your shopping experience with Zeke during your recent visit. It was a pleasure serving you as a customer.

Ms. Irina Zuskova

Nissan at Edison provides an excellent service. everyone is friendly, ready to help and cooperate. I am leasing my fourth car here, and Nissan in Edison team never disappoint me!

Dealer response

Irina, thank you for coming back to Edison Nissan for all your new vehicle needs. We appreciate our loyal customers and look forward to seeing you again.

Ms. Irina Zuskova

Great Service, Great Buy

I came in today for a routine oil change and was very gracefully approached by Abeth Vincent. What started out as a very customer friendly conversation routed me to further seek interest in the new 2021 Rogue which I was originally waiting a few more months until my lease expired to purchase. He walked me through every step, even though I’ve leased my last 3 cars from there and was completely transparent. He definitely made sure my needs were addressed and affirmed making a financial decision that turned out to be a great opportunity. Looking forward to continued partnership with Abeth V!

Dealer response

Fatima, thank you for coming back to Edison Nissan for all your sales and service needs. We appreciate our loyal customers and look forward to seeing you again.

Best experience

Thank you Florida for all your help , during my new car purchase at Edison Nissan. I'll definitely come back again. Edison Nissan has the best service and prices.

Dealer response

Romel, thank you for sharing your positive shopping experience with us. It was a pleasure serving you as a customer and appreciate the recommendation to your friends and family.

Purchased a car from Terrence D, he sold me a 2019 Toyota...

Purchased a car from Terrence D, he sold me a 2019 Toyota Highlander. I went in for a different car and he showed me this car, which i thought i couldn't afford and he made it workout for me. Thank you Terry!!

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review. Our staff appreciates it.

Purchased a 2020 Ford Ranger. My dream truck. Thank you...

Purchased a 2020 Ford Ranger. My dream truck. Thank you Terry D. You are the best

Dealer response

We are thrilled to hear our staff was able to het you into your dream vehicle. We look forward to seeing you again.