4.2
  • Mr Lorenzo Walker

Karen was great, I would recommend her to anyone, she was very pleasent and knowledgeable of her job.

Thank you! We appreciate your business. Please let us know if you need anything else. M And M Auto Superstore (770)-745-4959

• Great Service for selling a vehicle

I just sold my vehicle to Carl at M and M Auto Superstore. He offered a very fair price, had great customer service and made the transaction very easy. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with this dealership again, very pleased with the process.

• Sold before even sending pics

Asked for Pics of a car,next email i get is To tell me they sold the car,and i didn't even got to see the pics.

• Great experience

Great customer service! I would really recommend this dealership. Bought my 2013 Ford Fusion! And I am in love with it

• STAY AWAY

The employees there don't stand behind their cars or their word. Would never trust all most everyone.

• Great Experience, No pressure, Laid back approach

My wife and I have been looking for a Buick Enclave for her for some time and getting finances in order. After searching for a couple of months I ran across an internet ad for a 2008 Buick Enclave that only had 48,000 plus miles. They provided CarFax online, everything checked out clean. Seemed like a rare find. Went to view it and we immediately loved it. It was in fantastic shape. The last owner had it for around 5.5 years and only drove it about 3,700 miles the entire time. The vehicle was in great shape and loaded. The people were great. Let us test drive with no salesman. They worked with us on the sale and looked at all avenues of help for us. We are very pleased and would recommend them to anyone who wants to get a used car. Worth a drive.

• Great place and people

Tthis place is great we have credit problems and was having a hard time purchasing a vehicle at other dealerships. Mr. ED was great he did by all means help us purchase a vechicle. The entire staff is great and helpful. Really great place to shop for a car.

• Great place to buy a vehicle

Very friendly people. No pressure to buy a vehicle. I was very satisfied with my experience and was in an out in about an hour and a half.

• Highly Recommended

As a former car salesperson and 21 years in the auto industry (government agency), I have heard all the horror stories and go into a dealership expecting the worse. But when shopping for a family member with credit issues, it seemed a buy here pay here lot may be the only option. Even though they charge several thousand above retail added to ridiculous interest rates. It is extremely rare for me to recommend any car lot, but I can truly do that for M & M Auto Superstore. But I thought I would give M & M a shot as they had a vehicle on the lot that meet the needs of the buyer. I spoke to Karen (and I highly recommend her or her husband Roy) and she was confident they could find financing for the buyer. I brought her in the next day and explained she only had a little over an hour to be at work. They quickly gathered all the information they needed and was able to find her financing that day. At a payment less than originally quoted. Of course if you have a 550 FICO score you shouldn't expect a 5% rate. But what they can do for you will seem like the impossible. And unlike a buy here pay here lot, this can positively effect your credit score improving your rate for your next vehicle. I really would recommend anyone go see Karen before "settling" for what you can find at another lot.

• It was like visiting an old friend

Roy was very personable. His stand up comedy approach to sales made us feel and home and comfortable immediately. When my application could not be completed on Saturday, the associate running the bank credit process assured me I would have my car on Monday. Not only did I receive an approval the price of my car was reduced to make it easier to get a loan without a co-signer. My monthly payments were significantly lower than initially quoted. My husband and I are in complete agreement that the slogan of quality cars, fair prices is an excellent description of what you receive when you shop for a car at M&M. I am having difficulty with the remote start. Even after changing the battery it still will not work. My car was purchased as is, but, I am sure Roy will assist me in resolving this issue.