M and M Auto Superstore

Call This Dealer

Used

• Mr Lorenzo Walker
    July 29, 2017

Karen was great, I would recommend her to anyone, she was very pleasent and knowledgeable of her job.

Thank you! We appreciate your business. Please let us know if you need anything else. M And M Auto Superstore (770)-745-4959

Roy is THE man!
    April 7, 2018

*Insert cheerleaders here* Roy, Roy, he's THE man.... If he can't do it.... Nobody can! Seriously though....we drive in from toooo many hours away, t...o get a specific truck...called when we were on the way, he held it while we were on the road, met us when we pulled up and was an excellent guy all around. They worked with us and we drove away with my truck, as planned.

Nice to do business with
    November 16, 2017

Nice people and no high pressure sales tactics. Karen was friendly and helpful and let my wife and I test drive the car by ourselves in Friday aftern...oon traffic. We settled on a reasonable price, and there was no pressure to buy additional warranties etc. like most dealers I have bought from. The whole buying process was quick and painless. Have had the car for a week now, no disappointments so far. They don't over clean and prep the cars, so you can really see what you are getting although it may be a little dirty.

Great attention and fair price as I purchased car
    October 30, 2017

As I was looking for a used Mazda 3 in good condition at a fair price, I found one at M and M. I was very impressed by the quality of service and atte...ntion I received by Karen at the dealership. They let me drive the car, shared the car fax report for the one I was considering and another one, and while always being courteous and attentive, gave me a good deal on the car. We left very happy!

Great Service for selling a vehicle
    May 1, 2017

I just sold my vehicle to Carl at M and M Auto Superstore. He offered a very fair price, had great customer service and made the transaction very easy.... I wouldn't hesitate to do business with this dealership again, very pleased with the process.

Sold before even sending pics
    February 7, 2017

Asked for Pics of a car,next email i get is To tell me they sold the car,and i didn't even got to see the pics.

Great experience
    November 11, 2016

Great customer service! I would really recommend this dealership. Bought my 2013 Ford Fusion! And I am in love with it

STAY AWAY
    September 27, 2016

The employees there don't stand behind their cars or their word. Would never trust all most everyone.

Great Experience, No pressure, Laid back approach
    April 22, 2016

My wife and I have been looking for a Buick Enclave for her for some time and getting finances in order. After searching for a couple of months I ran ...across an internet ad for a 2008 Buick Enclave that only had 48,000 plus miles. They provided CarFax online, everything checked out clean. Seemed like a rare find. Went to view it and we immediately loved it. It was in fantastic shape. The last owner had it for around 5.5 years and only drove it about 3,700 miles the entire time. The vehicle was in great shape and loaded. The people were great. Let us test drive with no salesman. They worked with us on the sale and looked at all avenues of help for us. We are very pleased and would recommend them to anyone who wants to get a used car. Worth a drive.

Great place and people
    March 28, 2016

Tthis place is great we have credit problems and was having a hard time purchasing a vehicle at other dealerships. Mr. ED was great he did by all mean...s help us purchase a vechicle. The entire staff is great and helpful. Really great place to shop for a car.

M and M Auto Superstore