220 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Project One Auto from DealerRater.com
  • GREAT DEALER FOR USED CARS

VERY GOOD PERSON TO DEAL WITH, BEST PRICES FOR USED CARS, YOU CAN TRUST HIM. I MOVED OUT OF STATE AND STILL BUY FROM THIS DEALER.

• Great service
    April 6, 2017

Professional, attentive, got there early afternoon and John was quick to get the process in motion. I'd say we were done with the sale within an hour.

• overall great service
    April 5, 2017

Overall, I'm very satisfied with the purchase and the service. Elvin was very helpful and got a great price for the vehicle. I would recommend the dealership

• Great car dealer

John is the best of the best! Great people with great cars!

John is the best of the best! Great people with great cars!

• Anazing

Answered all of my questions! They respond very quickly and helped me find my dream car for cheap!

• Great experience
    February 18, 2017

Found these guys on multiple websites. Cargurus edmunds.com etc had the SUV I wanted at a very good price. Easy going and relaxed atmosphere. Also do financing on site. High end vehicles indoors showroom. Already recommended to friends.

• Unsatisfied
    February 18, 2017

I don't like to write a negative review but I feel like I should so that people are not misled by the positive reviews. First, the person at the front desk wasn't friendly at all when I walked in. It seemed like he didn't care about me as a customer or my interest in the vehicle. When he let me into the garage, it was set up in a very strange way. After I test drove the car, all he asked was "what do you think". It felt like he wanted me out of there. Unfriendly, indiffetent people who didn't seem to be intetested in selling the vehicle. Just very unpleasant experience overall.

• I would recommend them to any car buyers
    February 15, 2017

there is No pressure, No hidden cost. John is great guy to deal with. He is very friendly. The price is just great comparing with other dealers.

• I recommend Project One to any used car buyers

There is No pressure, No hidden cost. John is great guy to deal with. He is very friendly. The price is just great comparing with other dealers.

• Janette

Love my car. I was in the market for an almost new car without the new car price and I found what I wanted.