Project One Auto

4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 239 reviews

239 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Project One Auto from DealerRater.com

February 28, 2018

I was directed to Project One Auto by the iPhone app CarGurus. They had a Volvo on their lot that looked good, with a price that felt lower than it sh...ould have been. I arrived, took the car for a test drive to the local Volvo dealer (which also performed the last scheduled maintenance on the car) and got it checked out. The sales staff was congenial and easy to work with. They processed my loan application with Wells Fargo in a matter of minutes, and we agreed to a price in the span of about 90 minutes, all together. I would certainly buy another car from Project One.

February 20, 2018

I have never talked to anyone that did not wanted to sell a car at a dealership . I called and spoke to elvir I live in the state of Ga so if I???m go...ing to travel to purchase a car I atleast wanna make sure the vehicle works . Elvir is the typical lazy sales person did not wanted to send me a video of the car starting up I asked to be transfer to a different sales person he said there was no other sales person I asked to speak to a manager he said there was no manager he was a complete liar . I hung up and called again now John the sales person answered and told me he was the manager I did my research on the reviews turns out he was just another sales person giving me the run around . He said to call a different day all I wanted was to make sure this vehicle is working before I make the trip and purchase the vehicle cash . The lost the sale I would not do business with incompetent people like Elvir and John I also asked to speak to Dan the real manager but aperetly he was on vacation . This place is garbish period .

January 16, 2018

Elvin & the rest at Project One Auto were extremely accommodating. My wife and I were interested in this SUV, got linked to P1 via truecar and the res...t was history. Had some minor cosmetic issues that I wanted taken care of before we purchased. There was absolutely no hassle or argument regarding these fixes. Their response was no problem, we got it. Sure as sh..., they fixed all issues 1,2,3. This was definitely the easiest no hassle, no haggle car purchase Ive made to date. WILL go back for the next one when needed.

October 19, 2017

Very good customer service. They were ready to answer all my questions (and believe me, I had many!) They made buying my car so easy and fast. I hav...e already recomended them to my friends and I will keep doing so. I am 100% satisfied! Oh , and they are literally 15 min from George Washington Bridge.

September 14, 2017

I searched cars.com and TrueCar for a Jetta SE as I needed a small and reliable used car that I can use for work and for the occasional weekend trip. ...I went to one dealership that tried adding $2,100 in additional fees! Another one had conveniently "sold" the car after I spent time confirming and making an appointment. I pull up to Project One Auto and its clear they are nothing like other dealer. I was greeted by Elvin and he tells me they wanna be like Amazon: customer clicks on the cars and buy it. They're not exactly Amazon but I will say I have never had a better experience when buying a car. I was able to look at and drive the car by myself and made a decision without much salesy nonsense. They seem to have something for everybody. My Jetta was next to a very nice looking Maserati and Mercedes!

September 14, 2017

Very pleased with my experience at Project One... if you're a hardcore researcher of your vehicles before you buy, and looking for no-nonsense, bottom...-line prices, you should consider Project One. What you see is what you get at Project One. Their prices were extremely competitive, and I cross-checked their vehicle price against the same car at other web aggregators, including Cargurus, Autotrader, KBB and Carfax. I even went to their dealer to test drive. Everything was as advertised. No pitch, just honesty and a fair deal.

September 14, 2017

Nice inventory and very friendly people excellent car prices and also matched edumuds price certificate really nice used car shop to shop for cpo or u...sed cars

September 1, 2017

We found our 2011 Escalade with them and from the beginning to the end of the process they were professional, consistent, honest and true to their wo...rds. Happy to be working with them and we recommend everyone to work with them.

August 31, 2017

Third car I purchased from this dealer and that should say it all. And I have plans of doing so again in the near future

August 31, 2017

Bought three cars from this dealer and that should should say it all