Project One Auto

256 reviews

256 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Project One Auto from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

March 4, 2019

Project one was the easiest car buying process. Eric was great very personable patient and knowledgeable he answered all questions and was not pushy. I... will definitely be using them again.

February 23, 2019

I accompanied my family members for a car purchase and the experience was wonderful. Eric was very kind and passionate about his job. He was the first... person that I have dealt with at a dealership to truly care about the people looking to purchase a vehicle. Not only was he kind and helpful at the dealership, he was also caring after the purchase was made. About three days after owning the vehicle, he called my family to ask if we were satisfied with the vehicle and to make sure everything was okay. I wish to see more people like Eric in the business. Thank you Eric!

February 23, 2019

February 7, 2019

The vehicle I purchased was in the exact condition as described by the dealer before I arrived. All the fee mentioned by the dealer was never change. Honesty... was what I met when I visited this dealer and that is what I want.

September 4, 2018

This place is amazing, I walked in. They helped me right away. I test drove the car. And the next day I was doing the paperwork and trading in my car.... Amazing dealer.

August 23, 2018

I gave 5 Stars bcs they helped me out to get a good car with a nice price and an amazing interest on it . I???d love to work with them for my next car.

August 15, 2018

We came to an agreement in a very nicely way...and we are Happy with our purchase the Dealer makes it so easy to finalize sale.

February 28, 2018

I was directed to Project One Auto by the iPhone app CarGurus. They had a Volvo on their lot that looked good, with a price that felt lower than it should... have been. I arrived, took the car for a test drive to the local Volvo dealer (which also performed the last scheduled maintenance on the car) and got it checked out. The sales staff was congenial and easy to work with. They processed my loan application with Wells Fargo in a matter of minutes, and we agreed to a price in the span of about 90 minutes, all together. I would certainly buy another car from Project One.

February 20, 2018

I have never talked to anyone that did not wanted to sell a car at a dealership . I called and spoke to elvir I live in the state of Ga so if I???m going... to travel to purchase a car I atleast wanna make sure the vehicle works . Elvir is the typical lazy sales person did not wanted to send me a video of the car starting up I asked to be transfer to a different sales person he said there was no other sales person I asked to speak to a manager he said there was no manager he was a complete liar . I hung up and called again now John the sales person answered and told me he was the manager I did my research on the reviews turns out he was just another sales person giving me the run around . He said to call a different day all I wanted was to make sure this vehicle is working before I make the trip and purchase the vehicle cash . The lost the sale I would not do business with incompetent people like Elvir and John I also asked to speak to Dan the real manager but aperetly he was on vacation . This place is garbish period .

January 16, 2018

Elvin & the rest at Project One Auto were extremely accommodating. My wife and I were interested in this SUV, got linked to P1 via truecar and the rest... was history. Had some minor cosmetic issues that I wanted taken care of before we purchased. There was absolutely no hassle or argument regarding these fixes. Their response was no problem, we got it. Sure as sh..., they fixed all issues 1,2,3. This was definitely the easiest no hassle, no haggle car purchase Ive made to date. WILL go back for the next one when needed.