Mike Morgan Hyundai

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

Used car
    March 13, 2018

Gwendolyn, should be salesperson of the year , she has gone above and beyond to find me a car and I wanted to let her know that I truly appreciate i...t. Thank you

Used car
    March 26, 2017

Great service and excellent people working and there prices are very fair and reasonable

Great dealer very clean !
    June 18, 2016

This was the best experience I have ever had at this dealership. Every one Tom Wallace, sales person Gwen Allen were super helpful, wish all dealers w...ere that way. Treated with respect and honestly. Can say I will tell other people about this place. A Petty

Best Service Department ever in 40 years of cars
    June 14, 2016

This service department has gone the extra mile to help me with any problem I have needed help with, although that has been very few in number.

Terrific Customer Service
    November 17, 2014

My wife and I really enjoyed the professionalism and patience our sales rep Larry Lister exhibited during our test drive. While we slowed the process ...down some there is no hesitation at all in endorsing this dealership for its outstanding customer service!

Larry Lister is one of our best, and we're glad you had such a positive experience with him and our dealership! We always try to go through the purcha...sing process at a pace our customers are comfortable with. This is a big and important purchase, and we want everyone to feel like they found the right vehicle, at the right price, and the right dealership! Thank you for your review. We appreciate it!

Found Online
    April 30, 2014

This is the best experience I've ever had buying a vehicle. Found car online. Never bought a vehicle out of town before but they made it very easy. Sa...lesman Mike Anderson was a pleasure to work with and went out of his way for me. Will definitely recommend to everyone I know.

We treat our online customers the same way we treat customers who call in or come straight to the dealership! Everyone gets the Morgan Difference, and... we will work with you however you feel comfortable! Thank you for taking the time to leave us such positive feedback!

Great buying experience
    April 5, 2014

I had been seriously researching various makes & models for several months and happened upon the Mike Morgan, Shreveport, LA, dealership web site. The...y had two certified vehicles that interested me, so I made an appointment for a visit. When we arrived, the sales agent, Felicia Dupree, warmly greeted us like we were old friends instead of commission sources. She showed us the two vehicles I was considering, allowed us a test drive, explained all the features, answered all my questions and assisted my negotiation for a sale price that was acceptable to both the dealership and to me. Her professionalism is the reason my wife now drives a 2012 certified pre-owned Genisis. I would not hesitate to recommend Mike Morgan Hundai Dealership in general, and Felicia Dupree, specifically, to anyone interested in purchasing a new or used automobile.

Wow! What a lovely review! Mike Morgan never wants a customer to feel rushed when buying a vehicle. We take the time to explain details, go over finan...cing, and let you drive and take the time to make sure that the vehicle you're purchasing is right for you! Thank you for your business and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

friendly willing to work with customers
    May 14, 2013

Me and my wife live over a hundred miles away. we visited one week before buying our santa fe. When we were ready to buy we called to ask for our best... price and got just what we wanted, They even offered to deliver it to us. When we arrived to get the vehicle it was prepped and ready to go. When we signed the papers the price was as promised. Everyone there was friendly to us. Nice to do business with a dealership with honest and friendly service.

Thank you! What great feedback! We try our best to create a hassle-free environment for our customers, and I'm so glad you truly experienced the Morga...n Difference! I hop you will continue to work with us despite the mileage between us when you are ready to buy your next Hyundai! Thanks for your business and for your kind words. We appreciate it!

Mike Morgan Hyundai