• Best Shopping Experience!

I was referred to Suss Superstore by a friend who had told me of their buying experience. I went to check out the selection and I was greeted by the most friendly staff. Tom Eubank the salesman was very helpful, professional and most of all very patient with me as I picked out the car I was going to buy. When I went to talk to the finance manager, Mark, he was very helpful. I had come in with an interest rate that my bank was going to give me for my purchase and Mark said that he wanted to check out some other avenues for rates and he was able to beat my banks rate!! Both of these employees went up and beyond any buying experience I have experienced. I would and have recommend them to my friends and family.

• Used Car Purchase

I was looking for a specific vehicle a 2015 Toyota Camry SE and Suss had one listed online. My price was firm based on recent experience with this make and model. We spared online for a couple of hours but in the end Suss decided I was a serious buyer. They did surprise me a bit when they decided to meet my price on a 2016 Toyota Camry SE. Imagine a year newer for the price I was offering on a 2015. Now in fairness it did have some extra miles but it was clean and it was a Toyota. They made me smile and we closed that day. They are a super bunch of people, no high pressure and I would definitely buy from them again.

• Suss Superstore gets it.

Suss Superstore really gets it. Great selection Best prices and Kim is great

Suss Superstore really gets it. Great selection Best prices and Kim is great

• Suss Great sales personnel

Their staff is friendly and very helpful. They took care of all my needs. Placed in a vehicle that is safe and manageable.

• Best place to buy a car

Had a horrible experience at mccloskey motors almost didn't come here but glad I did. Best customer service I have had at any dealership. Kevin hill was our salesman great guy found what we were looking for and a payment way better than expected. He even is taking time to bring the paperwork to trinidad for them to be signed. Will go no where else to buy used cars. Thank you!

• A great experience

After being jerked around all day in Motor City, where customer service goes to die, I was amazed at how friendly everybody was at Suss. My salesman, Steve was nice, professional, and so helpful. I got there late and made everybody stay past 8 but they were very nice about it, even gave me some Sky Sox tickets just to be cool. The sales floor is clean and inviting, financing was pretty great, and they allowed me time to inspect the car with a 3rd party mechanic before forking over any money.

• i saved thousands over other dealers at suss

i bought my car from Suss Superstore for 2500 less than 3 other cars i looked at in Colorado Springs thanks to Tom

• Great Small Town Dealership

Suss Superstore is like a back home store where the people are nice and really care

• Great Small Town Dealership

• MARLON JOHNSON

I recenty bought a car from Suss Superstore. I have some credit challenge to over come. The store and the finance department was a real joy in doing business with.I was shocked that having a lower credit score and was still able to get the car I wanted. I would recommend this dealership to everyone. They are professinal,and really care about the customer. Thank you so very much. Marlon.