Holmes Honda

17 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 2, 2019

Very pleased with Carlos and the whole process of getting a new car. I told him what I was looking for and he made it happened.

March 30, 2019

Michael Price was my salesman. I was shopping for a new car and he was very courteous and helpful. He always had a smile and went out of his way to... help me. If I ever need help, I know I can call him. It was definitely a pleasant experience and I would recommend Michael to be your salesman.

Thank you for taking the time to share, Donna!

July 20, 2018

The receptionist, salesman, and finance person were prompt in responding, courteous and helpful throughout the process. Though I should probably wait to... do this until after I actually receive my car from the transport company, I feel confident that all will be well. This was my first car buying from a distance and it went smoothly.

Thank you so much for the kind words Sue, and thank you for choosing Holmes!

June 13, 2018

Christian Beltran was my salesperson at Holmes Honda in Bossier City. He was very polite, engaging and knowledgeable and answered all my questions about... the 2018 Accord. The sales process went smoothly and quickly. I really appreciate his help.

Virgil, thank you for your business and sharing your experience with us!

May 22, 2018

I've purchased 3 vehicles from Holmes Honda in the last 8 years. Every time it's been a great experience. That's why I keep going back!! AND, I always... ask for Carlos Gutierrez because he's always kind, honest, friendly, professional, very helpful, patient and never pushy. He's the kind of guy that will go out of his way for you. I KNOW because he let me take a vehicle home for the night and I locked the key in the car and he drove all the way to Bossier with the extra key to rescue me, with a big smile on his face!! THAT'S beyond excellent service!! Thank you, Carlos!!

Thank you Shay!!!!

May 22, 2018

Wes Merriott was very helpful throughout the entire process, please contact him for your car buying needs. My purchase of a 2018 Accord was quick and... painless!

Thank you Scott for your feedback! :)

March 8, 2018

Bought my Pilot Elite from Tyler... Had a wonderful buying experience from this Consultant.. Very cool, professional & experienced sales consultant.. A++... to him.. Highly recommended!

Thank you for the kind words, Armin!

December 6, 2017

I bought my car from Holmes Honda and they were helpful, polite, and straight to the point. Customer service was very helpful in sending me all the info... I asked for and super quick to respond to all my questions and needs. My experience with dealerships is the salesman are always very pushy and frankly, just annoying. Not so at Holmes Honda. I would be happy to shop here again and would recommend to a friend.

Thank you so much for the kind words! We appreciate it!

November 4, 2017

Everyone was nice, but my salesperson was too busy and I had to wait a long time just to pay for my vehicle. I was just left sitting at a table for over... an hour. Also, parking is very limited and not clearly visible when you first pull into the dealership.

Hi Mrs. H! Thank you for providing us with this information. We are always looking to improve, and this is very helpful! If you could, please reach ...out to our Business Improvement Manager, Tina Oliver so that she can further investigate the situation. Sincerely, Krystal Hines

August 31, 2017

Easy buying experience from a great guy. Kameron was very knowledgeable about the Honda Pilot bought this morning. Answered all My questions and concerns... . Kudos to all the folks I dealt with this morning. Hoping to have a long and successful relationship with Holmes Honda. Thanks again Kameron. Wray Carter

Thank you so much, Wray!