Champion Chevrolet of Fowlerville

• friendly

My only expierence was on the phone with Erin. After hanging up the phone with the feeling that Erin went above and be on to answer any and all question I had asked.

• Oil change, Tire rotation, multi-point inspection

I had an 8 am appt, and my car was taken right back and done by 9 am. It was the first oil change since I purchased the car, so they went through what was special about their service and their "Fresh Start" plan. I did not need to use their shuttle service, this time, but I have before, and they are always timely, friendly, and efficient.

• Champion chevrolet Fowlerville was great !!!

I would recommend them to anyone they took good care of me and helped me I don't have great credit but they helped me through the whole process

• Marketing Specialist

I was highly satisfied with the product I received from the Fowlerville Dealership. I was even more satisfied with the amazing customer service I received from Trudy Gross. Not only was she attentive to detail, but she really made me feel like a valued customer who she was invested in and I will definitely be a reoccurring customer just because of her service and care.

• Coleen Kirchner review

This is the second vehicle that I have purchased from Fowlerville and will continue to buy from them as long as I am in the market for a vehicle. Everyone here is friendly, when I see them outside of the dealership, they always remember my name and always say hello. I have always been very satisfied with the work, the time is always as promised, and they always go the extra mile.

• Champion Chevrolet

Trudy Gross is awesome!! Extremely helpful and nice.

Trudy Gross is awesome!! Extremely helpful and nice.

• 2017 Traverse

Wonderful experience! Everyone was very friendly, straightforward and efficient with my time. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a non-aggressive/"salesy" car buying experience.

• Buying from Jake Provost

I had the best buying experience with Jake Provost, go to him if you want the best deal of a life time

• Great job

Dave Trevor went above and beyond getting me a great deal for the right price! He is very friendly and know his product well!

• No purchase yet, but impressed

I inquired about a used car on the lot and was discussing terms with Alicia. She emailed me the next day to let me know after thoroughly going through the vehicle, it had too many issues to sell to one of their customers so they were sending it to auction. They saved me a gigantic headache! And are still helping me try to locate a vehicle.