156 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Champion Buick GMC from DealerRater.com
  • Great dealership! See Ashley for the best service

No hassle buying process... Ashley was my sales rep and she found a great vehicle for me! After shopping around several other dealers these guys couldn't be beat.

• Excellent Service during Sale
    April 25, 2017

Mike was very knowledgeable and helpful without being pushy or trying to hurry us into a decision. He took the time to truly learn what was important to us and get us in the right car. Matt did a good job explaining the financial piece of the sale and what was available to us.

• Maintance
    April 22, 2017

I took a 2003 Pontiac Vibe vehicle with 218,000 miles on it in for new shocks and springs and other routine maintenance. I had scheduled an appointment for the service. I had to bring the vehicle back to have a dashboard brake light that came on when I picked up the car. The service manager authorized the troubleshooting and correction of the warning light at no cost to me.

• New lease
    April 20, 2017

Exceptionally professional service, treated with respect the whole time. All personnel I dealt with were very helpful (Mike L, Scott A and Matt C) and even lowered my monthly payment significantl, which I've never experienced in 25 years of buying or leasing cars before.

• 2017 Acadia, SWEET

Tom is a great person to work with, he took care of everything I just had to sign and drive!

• Oil Change

Very quick, friendly service. Waiting area very comfortable.

Very quick, friendly service. Waiting area very comfortable.

• A1 Dealership

Friendly employees, clean dealership, great service.

Friendly employees, clean dealership, great service.

• Dave got the car I wanted and explained all features to me.
    April 12, 2017

Dave got the car I wanted for a good price. He explained how every thing works. He made it clear that I could call him or stop by if I have any question.

• OUTSTANDING SERVICE
    April 12, 2017

Kevin Stein is OUTSTANDING! He did a wonderful job taking care of me and my vehicle! Paul the shuttle driver was timely and informative. They should be recognized for their work at Champion!

• Review of Service from Champion Buick GMC

Could not ask for better service.. Very comfortable waiting lounge, clean and all cheerful.