Park Ave SAAB/Lotus

4.4 out of 5 (4.4) 43 reviews

Call This Dealer

• October 29, 2017

I purchased as used BMW from them, the process was smooth and sales person (Matt) was awesome. He never forced us with the sale, gave us enough time t...o think about it, let us test drive the car multiple times and was very patient with all our questions and provided all the required information for us to make a decision. Really appreciated his upfront, sincere and patient approach, he was primarily the reason we ended up purchasing the car from them. The dealership had a good collection of BMW cars that allowed us to make an informed decision about exactly the vehicle we wanted. Overall a very good dealership, and would definitely recommend them to anyone mainly for their collection and their transparent approach

Thank you and we are very happy to hear that you were pleased with your experience!

August 1, 2017

Quick and easy process. Cars are definitely fairly priced

Thank you for the kind words! Glad that you were happy and appreciate you recommending us.

May 14, 2017

I had a scheduled appoint to see a car. I was set up with a salesman who didn't know I was coming. He was incredibly pleasant to work with and answere...d my questions to the best of his ability. The car was dirty on the inside and out. Granted, it had been raining but it was obvious that the car had been given no attention. There were long plastic pieces in the back, making it impossible to fold the seats up while driving. If a customer is coming to view a car, at the very least clean it.

October 19, 2016

Great experience, no pressure, no last minute surprise fees !

June 6, 2016

I purchased a used vehicle from Park Ave SAAB/Lotus. I dealt with Todd. His communication was excellent -- answered all questions promptly. Andy was a...lso very helpful. I hadn't purchased a used car in about 40 years and was somewhat skeptical about the process, but this couldn't have been better!

July 31, 2015

This was my first time purchasing from a dealership (after changing 12-13 cars within the last 9 years but dealing with private parties). It was a phe...nomenal experience I had with Park Ave Lotus dealing with Andy DeSalvo. He was very prompt with answering all my questions from beginning to end. I made the trip down to the dealership after Andy and I discussed all the details. I was able to drive the car away on the same day(3-4 hour process)!! My friends and I was very shocked at the friendly and professional service provided by Andy and the dealer (you could rarely find a respectable dealer in New York City). There were no hidden charges or whatsoever and their pricing for the vehicle was consider one of the lowest on the market. It was worth every moment purchasing my vehicle from Park Ave Lotus and especially dealing with Andy himself!!

June 16, 2015

I bought a car from this dealership which is located in NJ. However, I am a military airman located in GA. This dealership helped me take care of all ...the paperwork and helped me through the entire process. The price was unbelievable and they worked with me. They were awesome. I worked with Andy, the general manager. Great purchase for a BMW. Go to these guys!!!

March 3, 2015

I bought a Mercedes 1995 E300-D with 45K on the odometer from Andy several months ago, sight unseen, and vehicle shipped to California from New Jersey.... Vehicle is considered a classic and arrived in a pristine condition. Has so far run like a new vehicle! Andy did the following: 1) No high pressure sales. 2) No exaggerated claims on the condition of the vehicle. Actually suggested and facilitated two independent inspections. 3) Worked with my schedule with paperwork, transportation and other logistics. Pleasure to have worked with Andy. As an aside I ran into a couple negative reviews from other buyers. They found issues with the vehicles after vehicle was shipped to them. I wonder why they didn't get the vehicle thoroughly inspected by an independent specialist before they signed their checks. Andy definitely encouraged this with me!

February 5, 2015

I bought a 2008 IS250 off Andy Desalvo, he's a nice guy who is good to deal with, he's very helpful he always answers your texts in the buying process... however the car itself i had issues with. The rear axle started clicking very bad and loud after 300 miles it was very embarrassing to drive the car like that, I checked the hub and it has black grease around it that the certified Lexus mechanic said it had been bad for a long time because it was old grease not fresh.The dealer said that boot had been bad for longer then i had the car that it finally just went bone dry of grease where it slung it out. The cost of repair was 1099.00 that i was unable to get fixed bu park ave saab so i did not walk away 100% satisfied but Andy himself was a good person to deal with, he's friendly and informative im sure the axle being bad was not his fault however the service departments needs to inspect these cars because that grease was caked around the hub anyone would. notice it.

December 30, 2014

I have a 2008 Saab 9.3. 51K miles. Driving on Rt. 17 and at 70 MPH, engine dies. I live 50 miles away and here it is saturday night, cold, dark. I cal...l a tow truck and goggle Saab in my area. OK, Park Ave just a mile away! Never knew they were off the highway there. So, get towed to the lot and gates locked. OK, I drop the car to the side and hide the key on the showroom side. Get home later, look on their site to check them out. While in their site, Damian asks if I need help.. YES I say. I tell him where I left the key and he says he will tell the guys there. Monday morning, I call at 7:45AM, Ron picks up, I say who I am and my issue and the car in his driveway. He says great, we will get the key and get you RIGHT in. ( Did you read that:: RIGHT IN) So 2 hours later, Ron calls my office. Needs a crank sensor and some other work. 2 hours and a call with a quote, parts IN stock, can be done today. I am so happy that I ask of the 60K special, great...do it. All done on that Monday, picked car up Tuesday morning with my wife, all paperwork done, cost as suggested, done. I worked at a dealership for 13 years. I know the sad stories, cattle thru the shop. Not here, Ron kept me informed and him and his team are number one in my book in customer care. I felt like a known freind there and I will alawys go back there for my Saab repairs! ( never broke before)

Park Ave SAAB/Lotus